PDA

View Full Version : Play at slow speed?

GiP
26-11-10, 17:01
Hi,

I noticed in the setup (Vix 1.2) that there is a setting for the slow speed play (2 4 8), I suppose it means you can play the movie at half, quarter and so on speed, but how do you do that? The help page doesn't mention it and I have tried all keys in the remote with no success.

Thanks,
GiP

Stanman
26-11-10, 20:34
You use the left right button around the OK button.
There is also a setting to jump back & forward and those are done using 1,4,6 for rewind and 3.6 & 9 for FFW

bob1
26-11-10, 21:23
Doesn't that just fast forwards though and not play slow motion.

andyblac
27-11-10, 12:09
press pause, then use the forward/rewind buttons, i think that is how works.

GiP
27-11-10, 13:36
press pause, then use the forward/rewind buttons, i think that is how works.

Yep, that's it! Thanks, andy.

GiP

GiP
03-03-11, 12:43
Here I am, again

when you press pause and then FastForw (or right arrow) it looks like it goes to "slow speed" as there is a "/8" in the upper right corner but actually it doesn't do that, it looks as if it runs at normal (as far as I can see) speed with no sound.. Pressing again shows "/4" and it does a weird thing... it seems that it shows still frames but still at normal speed and the same for "/2", but with different frequency.
If you press REW or left arrow nothing happens.

Is this what happens to everyone or there is a problem with my setup?

G
(Vu+Duo, Vix 2.03)

Rob van der Does
12-03-11, 08:34
Here I am, again
when you press pause and then FastForw (or right arrow) it looks like it goes to "slow speed" as there is a "/8" in the upper right corner but actually it doesn't do that, it looks as if it runs at normal (as far as I can see) speed with no sound.. Pressing again shows "/4" and it does a weird thing... it seems that it shows still frames but still at normal speed and the same for "/2", but with different frequency.
If you press REW or left arrow nothing happens.
Is this what happens to everyone or there is a problem with my setup?
This is a bug in the drivers, known to VU+ (and they are actually working on it, which is not a guarantee for success).