PDA

View Full Version : Cross epg

afterburn
15-10-14, 01:38
I updated to apollo.054 and even though I have my region set to republic of ireland in cross epg. RTE 1 is no longer on channel 101 etc. What could have happened? I reflashed without restoring my settings and this didn't solve it either.:confused::confused:

cactikid
15-10-14, 01:46
i dont think i ever had mine on 101 as i just used abm for sd here,new flash might give default setting and you may have added your own or made up irish version where list matches sly listings:D

cross epg to my knowlodge is epg only not to do where channels are listed.

afterburn
15-10-14, 19:04
It was defo on 101 before the flash! RTE 2 was on 102 and so on. Can't think of anything i did differently either. I an using autoboquets 28.2 for channel lists. I've changed something but gods knows what . There is a regional setting on cross epg so it must do something. :D

abu baniaz
15-10-14, 21:18
Cross EPG downloader has nothing to do with channel lists. Cross EPG downloader just downloads the EPG data.

Luckily my crsytal ball is working of sorts and I deduce the following: You are using AutoBouquets 28.2 with swap enabled. Disable custom swap and run AB 28.2 again.

afterburn
15-10-14, 21:36
Cross EPG downloader has nothing to do with channel lists. Cross EPG downloader just downloads the EPG data.

Luckily my crsytal ball is working of sorts and I deduce the following: You are using AutoBouquets 28.2 with swap enabled. Disable custom swap and run AB 28.2 again.
This sounds like a promising development. I'll give it a shot later.

afterburn
15-10-14, 21:55
You sir are indeed blessed with extrasensory perception. Well done! :smiley_yup:

birdman
16-10-14, 02:52
You are using AutoBouquets 28.2 with swap enabled. Disable custom swap and run AB 28.2 again.I'm intrigued by this suggestion.
How can having/not having swap make any difference to the result of a program running (other than having swap actually enabling it to run by it not running out of memory)?

abu baniaz
16-10-14, 06:43
Nothing to do with a memory swap file.

AutoBouquets has a feature to swap channels. Have a look at the custom_swap.txt file within the plugin directory for the channels that are swapped.

birdman
16-10-14, 12:31
Ah, thanks.
So "cross terminology" leading to my misunderstanding!