PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Error on restarting Vix image while a timer is running

Pseudomax
14-10-14, 23:38
Hi

I am a relatively new user/owner of Vu+ Duo2 box. I have been using the Vix image and am very happy with it. However, I have had a number of reasons to reboot the device today and if I do that during a preset timer then the box goes into an endless loop of restarting. I get to the screen where it tries to show which channel I am watching (but doesn't and also doesn't show anything apart from the boot screen). At this point I am notified that a timer has been activated, at which point the image crashes.

I can't get into the bo for this reason currently but if this i not a known error then I will send through the log file when I am able again to access the box with VuCC.

Thanks

judge
14-10-14, 23:48
but if this i not a known error then I will send through the log file when I am able again to access the box with VuCC.
Please do, also what build number are you using?

abu baniaz
14-10-14, 23:49
Welcome to the forum.

You can still access the crashlogs when the receiver is in a bootloop. The logs are created in /home/root/logs/ However, as you are on a very old image (3.0 series), it may be better for you to save anything you need to save from receiver and flash a newer image. You can find latest images at openvix.co.uk

Pseudomax
19-10-14, 18:52
Thanks, yes must have been the image as I flashed the latest one and it is working fine now!!