PDA

View Full Version : rytec epg

notanotherone
26-11-10, 13:07
ok at a loss here last nite while my vu was doing its normal update of epg (23:20)it finished,then the dice dissapeared and as soon as it did that i decided to change channel, while i ws there i happened to check my epg guide and there was nothing in any boquets at all ,cleard out the hdd where it is,done another scan from epg panel still the same no epg ??? by the way am still using black hole image (:whistle:)

rytec
26-11-10, 13:56
Hi,

There are some issues with the Blackhole image, I have tested this image and after selecting 2 different providers I wasn't able to select more of them, neither I could even do a manual download. This also was the same for VuSolo so I assume there are some bugs there.
Also the receiver is on in the morning.
I have given them already this information.
In the meanwhile you could use another image such as VIX or Open Pli and use the xmltv importers.

notanotherone
26-11-10, 14:16
Hi,

There are some issues with the Blackhole image, I have tested this image and after selecting 2 different providers I wasn't able to select more of them, neither I could even do a manual download. This also was the same for VuSolo so I assume there are some bugs there.
Also the receiver is on in the morning.
I have given them already this information.
In the meanwhile you could use another image such as VIX or Open Pli and use the xmltv importers.

thanks for this it just seems to have happned it was working fine up until last nite ,anyway i like the black hole image for now and a few of my mates use it on different boxs and we find if any of us have a problem we talk to each other over the fone and sort it out via that way

rytec
26-11-10, 15:16
No probs, but I had already this problems after a fresh installation on 2 different boxes....

canthackit
26-11-10, 15:39
@ rytec
i'm using the BH image and getting the exactly the same problem you've outlined in your post, i've just gotta wait until VIX 1.3 then.

regards: canthackit

notanotherone
26-11-10, 20:02
so is the problem in the image?or is there a bug somewhere in the bh server? is there any other way to update epg ?