PDA

View Full Version : dreambox edit settings

redsox69
11-10-14, 16:38
hi
when using dreambox edit can anyone clarify the correct file path for solo 2.
in the db edit options section if you hit enigma 2 the paths are as follows:
services & bouquets files - /etc/enigma2/
user bouquet files - /etc/enigma2/
satellites.xml file - /etc/tuxbox/

by opting for satellite receiver the file paths change to this:
services & bouquets files - /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/
user bouquet files - /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/
satellites.xml file - /var/etc/

i have a settings list on my solo 2 and it works ok using the enigma 2 option

just want to know if that is the correct path
thanks for any replies

timofee
11-10-14, 23:04
The first settings (for enigma2) are the settings you need to use.

You can check this type of question easily yourself if you familiarise yourself with FTP - use DCC or Putty or whatever else you prefer - to access your receiver and look at the files, and where they are stored.

redsox69
12-10-14, 03:19
cheers timofee

Lothar2
02-12-14, 15:58
Another Question for DCC.
Which is the correct path to plugin index? I have test /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions and /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins
For both if i use Tools->Packages i become error "Index Path not found" :confused:

timofee
02-12-14, 22:59
DCC is a useful tool for FTP and Telnet access to your enigma2 box, but I would be careful about using any of the other features in DCC.

If you want to access the file paths you have mentioned in your post it is simpler to use FTP to directly access the folders.

Walt
02-12-14, 23:36
or even better, use samba on windows 7 and then you can access it like a network drive.

Lothar2
03-12-14, 18:43
Normal i use Telnet, Samba or FTP. But in last weeks i had VTI-Image on Duo2 and random once used this feature.
Normally I do not need this function. I would just like to know why it just does not work in VIX. Paths should be right really, nevertheless comes: "Index Path not found".

abu baniaz
03-12-14, 18:59
Merging multiple questions into ne thread does not help those searching for answer. If question is separate from the thread title please start a new thread.