PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] User Interface / Buttons / Show Event View takes to 'help'

pembo
11-10-14, 06:13
Once hotkeys/buttons were introduced, the info button on my Logitech remote was programed to the 'help' button (as I never use the help!) and the button modified in the buttons settings to 'show event view'.

After updating to 054 the show event view doesn't appear to work anymore.

I've changed the button to 'graphical epg' and it works, and I also changed (and left currently) to show the InfoBar and that also works, but I can't get it to show the event view at all.

Event view is working fine from a long press of the epg/guide button - so if there is an issue and it's not just me being stupid, it must just be with the hotkey definition for the show event view

Rob van der Does
11-10-14, 07:08
I have no idea what command has been assigned in your Harmony yo the INFO-button, but it's supposed to have none at all.
All VU's only have the EPG-button, which coincides with the guide-button of Harmony.

When in 'button setup' you can press on a RC-key and see to which key the screen jumps.

pembo
11-10-14, 10:56
Rob, I've assigned the 'Help' key to my info button on the remote, so that I could reassign that in hotkeys to 'show event info'.

I've used the hotkeys to map 'Help' to show event info, but it just opens help regardless.
Changed hotkey to show the graphical epg and that works, changed back to show event info and it pops up the help screen again.

Rob van der Does
11-10-14, 10:58
Yep, it looks like that help is hard coded.

Rob van der Does
11-10-14, 12:31
I found a fix for this; will be in a next build.

pembo
11-10-14, 17:27
I found a fix for this; will be in a next build.

thanks Rob - appreciated :)

pembo
12-10-14, 21:47
confirmed as fixed in 055 - thanks :thumbsup: