PDA

View Full Version : Bolight/enigmalight can't install on Miraclebox mini COMBO

specialized
10-10-14, 12:23
I recently purchased an Ambibox from Lab-team and I'm trying to install a plugin for my Miraclebox mini combo so I can watch my TV and run the lights via the Miraclebox (VIX Apollo 26) rather than just playing stuff from my PC but it just gives errors when I try to install the .ipk (tried a few versions)

here'as a log when tried using cmd to inatall the ipk via the ipk in the tmp/ folder

Welcome to OpenViX for mbmini
openvix Apollo mbmini

mbmini login: root
Last login: Fri Oct 10 08:49:08 IST 2014 on pts/0
root@mbmini:~# cd /tmp/
root@mbmini:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-boblight-e
nigma2_0.7r8_Beta_mips32el.ipk
Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-boblight-enigma2 (0.7r8_Beta) on root.
Installing kernel-module-cdc-acm (3.12.1-r1.4) on root.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/inihde/kernel-mod
ule-cdc-acm_3.12.1-r1.4_inihde.ipk.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Collected errors:
* opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds
/Apollo/inihde/kernel-module-cdc-acm_3.12.1-r1.4_inihde.ipk, wget returned 1.
* opkg_install_pkg: Failed to download kernel-module-cdc-acm. Perhaps you need
to run 'opkg update'?
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-boblight-e
nigma2.
root@mbmini:/var/volatile/tmp#

I can't download from plugins or update my box as it says server down and has done for over a week , can someone please tell me which version will work and should I install using the remote or cmd PC and were I can download it either using my pc or a plugin direct to my box

judge
10-10-14, 12:52
Try updating your box to a current image & using the new replacement enigmalight & let us know if it works for you.

http://www.enigmalight.net/

specialized
10-10-14, 14:17
OK done , I updated the box to the latest Apollo fresh install and installed boblight via plugins the enigmalight from your link would not install "failed". When I start boblight is says

"boblight.conf not found in /etc!!!"

Im not sure what to do

specialized
10-10-14, 22:39
Has anyone got any plugin for ambience lighting for enigma2 ? External links and any help would be great.

Rob van der Does
11-10-14, 04:19
OK done , I updated the box to the latest Apollo fresh install and installed boblight via plugins the enigmalight from your link would not install "failed". When I start boblight is says

"boblight.conf not found in /etc!!!"

Im not sure what to do
Well, that seems pretty obvious: you have to create your own coclight.conf and locate it in /etc

Boblight has a build in conf-generator.

Regarding a 'failed' installation we would need to see the error report.

specialized
11-10-14, 06:29
I used the boblight.config at the bottom of the program on screen to make a conf and also a program called boblight config maker. I then made a .conf , pressed to start the lights and it says " no conf in etc " . So I ftp'ed and there is a boblight.conf in etc. Im unsure how to make a log file, it does crash the miraclebox when I go to save the boblight.conf and I get an onscreen error page.

specialized
13-10-14, 08:25
So far ;-
I decided to go from scratch and uninstalled and reinstalled "enigma2-plugin-extensions-boblight-enigma2_0.8r6. There is a newer version 0.8r7 but it's not .ipk , it's all the files already open but I don't know how to install it in file form.

After a lengthy reboot (took about 3 minutes to reboot) I tried to make a .conf using the Boblight enigmalight plugin option (5) but as soon as I go to save it crashes my Miraclebox. I even tried to use a program for the PC called "Boblight config maker windows" make a boblight.conf and FTP it over to /etc but when I go to turn the lights on I get an onscreen message saying " no boblight.conf found in etc!!!".

My ambibox is flashed with 6.2fw which is selected in the conf set up so right now I don't know how to get it running. I have the crashlog but I can't post it up its too long
If anyone can help please do.

specialized
14-10-14, 07:42
I have emailed the company "lab-team" and asked this ;-

Hi,

Firstly , I installed enigmalight 0.8r6 on my satbox (chipset BCM7358) but everytime I tried to make a boblight.conf using the .conf generator within the plugin and go to press to “save” it crashes my box. I have tried using a program called “boblight conf maker” on my PC then FTP it over to my satbox but when I press to turn the lights on I get a message onscreen that says “boblight.conf not found in etc!!!”

I then I downloaded enigmalight 0.8r7 but it comes in file form were as I normally use .ipk to install plugins on my satbox either via the box or CMD. Can you please tell me how do I install the 0.8r7 from https://github.com/timsat/boblight-for-enigma2 ? do I just FTP and copy over the files ?.
So right now I do not know how to install enigmalight and make a boblight.conf without it crashing my satbox.
You say to inall enigmalight from github.com so can you please explain how I install 0.8r7 from your link ?
Thankyou.

specialized
29-10-14, 08:18
Well if anyone knows how to get boblight plugin running on a Miraclebox combo please tell as I have given up

frogster99
05-06-15, 15:27
i am in the same situation did this get resolved i have bought the same unit ambibox form lab team installed the latest enigmalight ipk and when i try to set up a config it crashes my box running vix hades:(

rossi2000
05-06-15, 16:09
whats a good system to buy?
looking on ambibox, there appears to be several different types.