PDA

View Full Version : RyVix EPG plugin

rytec
25-11-10, 23:35
Hello guys,

I just wanted to say that you have done a great job with this plugin.
Works smoothly in this VIX image.

In attachement I have put our latest rytec.sources.xml file
Maybe you could add it in the feeds and for the new releases?

beste regards,
Ryan

irishchris
25-11-10, 23:45
Cheers rytec. its great to see jsc sport finally getting a guide as i have had this card for ages and depending on jsc website for listings. also nice to see greek epg in english as is tough to figure nova out at moment :)

andyblac
26-11-10, 00:10
Hello guys,

I just wanted to say that you have done a great job with this plugin.
Works smoothly in this VIX image.

In attachement I have put our latest rytec.sources.xml file
Maybe you could add it in the feeds and for the new releases?

beste regards,
Ryan

thanks for letting us mod it, i have added the new sources file in the coming v1.3.

bassethound
26-11-10, 00:40
Thanks rytec for sharing the rytec.sources.xml with us and keep up the great work

irishchris
26-11-10, 00:44
thanks rytec just uploaded the new sources to my vu+ and jsc is perfect albeit for 3 days. nova also has guide and description in english. good work cheers

billyme
13-12-10, 19:22
Hello my friends, i need some help here because i am totally stupit, i have installed MV EPG plugin in my TM-600 box (enigma 1) and i cant figure out how to add rytec sources, can someone please answer me to that question? i am pretty sure that this is possible cause it says it in the official site
www.rytec.be/ but i dont know how, any help?!?!?!?

vu-duo-user
13-12-10, 20:20
Hello my friends, i need some help here because i am totally stupit, i have installed MV EPG plugin in my TM-600 box (enigma 1) and i cant figure out how to add rytec sources, can someone please answer me to that question? i am pretty sure that this is possible cause it says it in the official site
www.rytec.be/ but i dont know how, any help?!?!?!?

You need to post in the correct section. Then you may get the answer to your problem.

billyme
13-12-10, 21:31
where is the correct section? i am newbie and i dont know much....

Palinkat
13-12-10, 21:37
http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?163-Rytec-RyVIX-XMLTV-and-EPG-support