PDA

View Full Version : image

stecra
25-11-10, 23:15
Hi I installed a image had it all set up but was reading that vix was good so changed but couldn’t get it too work that good but the problem is I would like to go back to the image I was using but I can’t remember could so one help it was the one with the woman lying down.ps it was one of the blakhole ones i think.

Stanman
26-11-10, 21:07
dreamelite - you do know there service is quite temperamental? There was quite a long time when there was no sownload server - not sure if there is one now.

satsatsat
26-11-10, 21:09
haha blackhole and a women lying down...was it the beyonce one :)

silverfox0786
26-11-10, 21:11
haha blackhole and a women lying down...was it the beyonce one :)

if your talking about a de bootlogo that was kate lawler

satsatsat
26-11-10, 21:12
errr not exactly wat i ment no

Hamram
26-11-10, 21:39
Hi I installed a image had it all set up but was reading that vix was good so changed but couldn’t get it too work that good but the problem is I would like to go back to the image I was using but I can’t remember could so one help it was the one with the woman lying down.ps it was one of the blakhole ones i think.

Try Dream Elite Vu+ Duo BH 1.3.3. I'm using this while I'm waiting for the next Vix, and it has a woman lying down as bootlogo. By the way, the download server is up and working. At least it was the other day... If this is important for you to know, I could always test it for you.

runmo
27-11-10, 12:37
Really, tought there wasn't support and download server at this time from dream elite team.