PDA

View Full Version : [XP1000] Cannot FTP to box & AGC is always 0%

avi68
08-10-14, 23:25
Hello everyone!

I just recieved my new octagon sf8 hd box today. I connected everything up, ran through the Wizards and everything looked to be working well. But when I was looking at the snr and agc signal levels the agc level is at 0%, no matter what channel I choose. I also restarted the box, but that didn't make a difference.

The box came pre flashed with vix on it (ordered from the sponsor) build 44, I then updated it to build 47, but the same issue is still present. Can anyone help me with this problem, could it be a faulty box?

My second problem is that I cannot ftp to the box. I'm using flash fxp, it says it connects to the box but nothing appears, no folders or files. I can access my duo perfectly. Weird thing is I can telnet to the box but can't ftp to view files. Please note that all my boxes have a static IP.

Can anyone give me any pointers on what to do?

avi68
09-10-14, 08:22
Ok guys, did a really stupid mistake, that's why the ftp wasn't working. I was using the streaming port:rolleyes:, ok anyway that's sorted and working however the agc signal reader still stays at 0%. Can anyone help me on that one?

DaMacFunkin
09-10-14, 09:33
Don't worry about the agc being 0 it is obviously a driver problem, in one of my usb tuners my snr is always 0

avi68
09-10-14, 16:18
Thanks for that pal :)

I've got some more questions such as can the epg be saved on the internal memory? Because on my duo this was not recommended. And last question, is there a streaming app for this box? On my duo there is a vu plus app but is there one specific to the octagon range?