PDA

View Full Version : How to copy and paste bouquets from different settings packs

Sicilian
28-04-10, 06:45
I've seen this asked a few times and wanted to do this myself a while back. Any this is how to do it using Dreamset http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?66-DreamSet-Editor

See the attached screenshots, explains all ;)

Couple tips: -

1. If you want the bouquet in a specific position, click on the bouquets above where you want it to go before pasting it in.
2. Once pasted in you can drag it up and down to move it.

lammy1961
08-04-11, 22:05
Sic,
I'm struggling to follow this guide with my old eyes, is there a clearer/larger version available or even a text type tutorial.
What I'm trying to do is merge a Silverfox0786 28.2E Enigma II Settings with a customised Catseye Enigma2 Settings file.

Thanks in advance.

paul362
09-04-11, 09:08
Me too must be getting old ....

profixit
09-07-11, 12:31
Hi guys, i really want to be able to do this. I'm struggling to see what exactly is being copied and pasted. Anyone offer another tutorial? I've tried playing with it, and it doesn't seem to be that easy. A few tips would be appreciated, like what is the best and only editor i need to use.

Thanks Profixit

profixit
09-07-11, 13:01
Thanks Silverfox0786. Using DBEdit and the abundant settings of yours and others. Seems to be helping me understand.

Does DBEdit have a signal meter? like dreamset

im85288
12-09-11, 13:58
Hi There, I am also looking to do this (ie merge SilverFox with Catseyes). In my particular case I want to keep SilverFox's Sky Bouquet and then use for example Sky Italy from Catseyes.

Using DreamBoxEdit I first loaded up Catseyes bouquet and then exported all the services as a text file. Then load up SilverFoxs bouquet and used the import function to add Catseyes bouquet along with importing the services text file, from here I selected the Sky Italy one and it was added successfully to the original SilverFox Bouquet.

The only problem is that for some reason the Sky mappings are now gone from SilverFoxs bouquet, so if you enter for example 102 instead of showing "102 - BBC Two" it selects "212 - Sumo TV".

Does anyone know how to rectify this?

Stanman
12-09-11, 18:06
Did you enable allow duplicates and did you put SF bouquet at the beginning of the list?

im85288
14-09-11, 10:23
Did you enable allow duplicates and did you put SF bouquet at the beginning of the list?

Stanman, thank you very much. Enabling allow duplicates got everything working correctly