PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Does Hotkey really works ok?

snoopy2013
08-10-14, 08:05
Hi,

yesterday evening I tried tu use the new "Hotkey" function instead of multiquickbutton but it doesn´t go:

I have tried for example:

Button Audio = Event Info

Channel up/down = Open Servicelist

With multiquickbutton there was no problem. Than i have uninstalled mqb, reboot the box and tried to set this functions with Hotkey (properly selected and saved), but the function of these keys was unchanged after that, also after reboot ... :confused:

Should Hotkey already work properly and if yes any ideas, where my error could be?

Thank`s for help.

Regards

PS:
I also tried the same button remapping with Open Pli, there all buttons are changed using Hotkey as described above without problems.

Rob van der Does
08-10-14, 08:16
All 'should' work, but with a new functionality things can go wrong. I'll have a look into the ones you mentioned.

Rob van der Does
08-10-14, 11:36
I think these two have been fixed; will be in build 48.

snoopy2013
08-10-14, 13:21
Thank`s for info, I will try with build 48.

Another examples which hadn`t work yesterday:

Arrow (next to OK Button) right = program up
Arrow left = program down
Button red = start one plugin (selected from the list of installed plugins in Hotkey)
Button green = start another plugin

But perhaps the mapping of this buttons with Hotkey then also will work with build 48?

Regards

PS:
Thanks again to all members of this forum for always fast and friendly help and special thanks to the ViX-Team for the great Image and allways fast correction of detected bugs :)

Rob van der Does
08-10-14, 14:21
Just give the next build(s) a try; a lot has been tweaked.

snoopy2013
08-10-14, 14:40
Good news! :thumbsup:

I'll try it again if build 48 is available and then give a short Feedback.

snoopy2013
15-10-14, 07:48
Hi,

my actual test with build 57:

Works now: :p

Button red = start one plugin (selected from the list of installed plugins in Hotkey)
Button green = start another plugin

But at least following mappings still doesn`t work with Hotkey in build 57: :confused:

Button Yellow = Audioselection

Hope this can also still be fix in the near future ...

Regards

Rob van der Does
15-10-14, 09:25
Button Yellow = Audioselection
I can't reproduce that. I assigned the buttons like that, and they work fine.

That is default behaviour; no setting required.

snoopy2013
15-10-14, 10:18
Thank`s for test.

Strange - then I must try button "Audio=Event info" und "Yellow=Audioselection" today evening again.

As regards the function of button "Channel up/down", I had thought the default behaviour is "Channel switch up and down" (and Open Servicelist instead with button up/down round the ok button)?

But may be, I`m incorrect in my Memory ...

Rob van der Does
15-10-14, 11:25
As regards the function of button "Channel up/down", I had thought the default behaviour is "Channel switch up and down" (and Open Servicelist instead with button up/down round the ok button)?
Yep, sorry, you're right. On my last checks before committing the latest changes I could change that behaviour via 'Button setup'; will test again.

Rob van der Does
15-10-14, 11:38
Just checked: Channel up/down = Open Servicelist works fine.
And deleting the function brings back the default behaviour.

So I can't find any issue (tested on build 57).