PDA

View Full Version : Voodoo?

davy28
05-10-14, 23:24
A colleague in work today asked me if I had an On-Screen message mentioning Voodoo:confused: and this update could take up to one hour to complete.

Anyone know of this, heard or indeed experienced said message with the Update. I have not yet had this message, but doesn't mean it's not out there.

Can anyone confirm or deny?

Cheers

D

judge
06-10-14, 00:01
What image?
Someone taking the piss or using WebIF to send silly messages to the box?

davy28
06-10-14, 00:08
He said he is using Vix don't know what build etc...he went on to say that his channel zapping is much quicker and overall viewing has improved. That was the initial reason for my post as he isn't the BSing type of guy...just thought I'd ask the question J...

cactikid
06-10-14, 00:09
best thing to amuse your audience:D,sublime messages rule heheh

judge
06-10-14, 00:16
He said he is using Vix don't know what build etc...he went on to say that his channel zapping is much quicker and overall viewing has improved. That was the initial reason for my post as he isn't the BSing type of guy...just thought I'd ask the question J...

Well, it's not a ViX message, so someone taking the piss somewhere...
Has he opened ports for streaming?

davy28
06-10-14, 00:29
Maybe...im not sure. He said he thought it came from Vu+ themselves, he's got a Vu+Duo.

Do Vuplus send Firmware updates direct to customers/owners?

judge
06-10-14, 00:33
Maybe...im not sure. He said he thought it came from Vu+ themselves, he's got a Vu+Duo.

Do Vuplus send Firmware updates direct to customers/owners?

Nope .

davy28
06-10-14, 00:48
Mmmm.....god knows what he is on about then. I thought if anyone would know it would be you guys. So logic dictates if no-one on here knows of or has heard of said update then he is talking Poop!!!!

judge
06-10-14, 00:50
Mmmm.....god knows what he is on about then. I thought if anyone would know it would be you guys. So logic dictates if no-one on here knows of or has heard of said update then he is talking Poop!!!!
Yes, either he's taking the piss or someone with access to his box is.