PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] Flash Memory

Flyingpig
05-10-14, 22:40
Hello All,

Tried to update TS Media today to the latest version, but it wouldnt installe. I noticed that it may of been of due to no flash memoery left. Would that be right? What uses flash memory? I have my picons and EPG using the USB drive. I have set up a swap file which is not being used. The extra plugins that I have installed over hte basic image are - weather plugins and component, On Demand, Media Portal, TS Media, Audio Adjust, Cccam, My_Novum HD2 Black skin, Samba setup in the network menu --- this allows me to connect to my Qnap NAS.

Hope you can help or let me know if thisi isnt a problem.

THanks,

FP,

abu baniaz
06-10-14, 00:09
How much memory have you got left? Telnet following command

df -h

Flyingpig
06-10-14, 20:50
Hello Abu Baniaz,

I done a fresh install yesterday......I now have 15mb free flash memory.. When I install Samba client it takes up a huge amount of space..... So I wont be installing that any time soon. Just have to do something else.

Lots of free memory now though.

FP.

Larry-G
06-10-14, 21:15
When I install Samba client it takes up a huge amount of space..... So I wont be installing that any time soon. Just have to do something else.

Lots of free memory now though.

FP.

Thats the primary reason why we removed it from the image by default, allowing users to install it if they wanted to, but not forcing it on every one.