PDA

View Full Version : Tsmedia again

fintannl
03-10-14, 00:10
First let me say that I've been a longterm fan of vix from day one. So the upgrade process is a pain but to find when you upgrade that tsmedia no longer loads? Now that's a pain. Can somebody explain the logic

BubbleBalls
03-10-14, 00:14
Oops, wrong comment.

judge
03-10-14, 00:16
ViX works as it should. As for tsmedia, take up any issues with the plugin provider.

Larry-G
03-10-14, 11:29
As judge says TSmedia is a third party plugin and as such it is for the author of that plugin to maintain compatibility not us.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

heyho
03-10-14, 13:58
There is no problems with latest vix & Tsmedia I have both running no problems here

The version found within the downloads installs and works fine (7.2). But when I try to upload the latest (7.9.1) version directly from the TSmedia menu system the install bombs out leaving what appears to be 7.2 but with different icons on it. I've also tried a direct ipk install using telnet and the installation is not successful.

I'm using Openvix 41

fintannl
04-10-14, 02:57
ViX works as it should. As for tsmedia, take up any issues with the plugin provider.

Strangely tsmedia installed today via the plugins, download plugins, extensions on vix. Judge, I really disagree with your comment. As a vix user I would suggest vix would only supply skins, plugins that are proven compatible with vix in their download list. If that means you remove stuff then please do so. It would be ludicrous to provide software (via plugins) that could potentially corrupt your base system.

Larry-G
04-10-14, 04:37
Strangely tsmedia installed today via the plugins, download plugins, extensions on vix. Judge, I really disagree with your comment. As a vix user I would suggest vix would only supply skins, plugins that are proven compatible with vix in their download list. If that means you remove stuff then please do so. It would be ludicrous to provide software (via plugins) that could potentially corrupt your base system.
It's not always possible to ensure every single plugin on the feeds is 100 percent compatible but we do try. Judge is also correct, TSmedia like it or not is a third party closed source plugin, so the responsibility for image compatibility lies with its author not us.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Rob van der Does
04-10-14, 06:44
I do my utmost to keep the 3rd-party feeds as up-to-date and compatible as possible. I hope you';ll understand that this isn't possible wit 100% success (only have a look at the sheer number of plugins and boxes), otherwise it would be a fulltime job )and it takes already enough time & energy as it is).
This is one of the reasons that an older, but hood working version of TS-media is available via our feeds. If you do an online update of the plugin yourself you shouldn't blame us if it's not working.......

fintannl
18-12-16, 21:55
now I am an avid player with boxes and technology. so I cribbed about not being able to download movies/tv series on plugin 123movies within tsmedia. so I tested and I tested and I tested. so on my vu duo running latest openvix or openpli I cannot download to my harddrive. it gives the option to do so but within a second it bombs out. so I bought a zgemma and loaded openvix on it. same problem (I know openvix does not support zgemma). So I loaded openpli on zgemma (which does support zgemma). And shock, horror download works. can someone give me any idea what is wrong with vix in this instance

Rob van der Does
18-12-16, 21:58
How could we possibly tell as there is no ViX for Zgemma... :confused:

fintannl
18-12-16, 22:27
How could we possibly tell as there is no ViX for Zgemma... :confused:

Rob, I appreciate what you say. But logic would suggest that, if you read my post, there is a fundamental flaw in the core vu duo system?

Rob van der Does
19-12-16, 03:56
Logic tells me tat we can't possibly have any idea what this unknown image does; you should ask the supplier of that image, not us.