PDA

View Full Version : Black Hole image

redtail
28-09-14, 20:47
Hi Guys new to this, its taken me best part of 2 weeks to get this fare what with the self install and set up. Thought I had cracked it, but unfortunatley not the problem is I have a vu+ solo with a black hole image. I can get all fta stuff, but my line manager seems ok but still unable to get other stuff. Do I have to install something else to the box, in order to get other stuff. Many thanks hope ive put it right.

duoduo
28-09-14, 21:02
Please can you elaborate on what you mean by line manager? If it is something to do with card sharing you will get know support on this forum?

redtail
29-09-14, 20:30
Sorry suppose it didnt make sense, so I take from your response we talk openly on this forum. I have re-loaded a blackhole image that I was given on a usb stick, I have added my cclines and put them on my cccam line manager 1.2, I have used catseye channel list and have put them on my box I get all fta channels but not my sky stuff. I have read somewhere about ccams must be on the box in order for it to work. That is as far as I have got, havent got a clue what to do now. Any help will do.

Larry-G
29-09-14, 20:50
sorry but we dont support cardsharing or any other illegal means of viewing paid for tv channels.

Thread closed.

abu baniaz
29-09-14, 21:43
You had a thread closed yesterday for line talk.

Please re-read teh rules before you get yourself a ban.