PDA

View Full Version : updated vix image now box crashes when doing a satellite scan

arcticwolve
28-09-14, 15:40
Hi all
Hope some one can help
I updated my vix image today to apollo 40 but everytime i try to do a satellite scan for channels the box crashes
any ideas ?
Thankyou

Sicilian
28-09-14, 16:50
Moved to the correct, section. How about posting a full step by step to replicate and a crashlog?

Larry-G
28-09-14, 17:31
Also from which build did you update ?.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

arcticwolve
28-09-14, 19:21
The crash log i get when it crashes screen goes black and i get this error code 1411927074.log not sure what that means

The build i used was the apollo 37 and also tried 40 but same error has happend

abu baniaz
28-09-14, 20:55
Just flashed Apollo 40 on a TM Nano. Manual scan OK. Automatic scan OK too.

I cannot find a log with that reference on the email server. Please upload your crash log here as an attachment. Default location on receiver is /home/root/logs/ As above, can you say what steps are taken to cause the crash. Idea is someone should be able to do the same thing as you and reproduce the issue.

Please feel free to provide as much detail as you cn so taht we can try and help you. You have not even said what your receiver is. Number of tuners, what is connected to them, what they are configured as.

duoduo
28-09-14, 21:06
Please can I ask why you needed to do a rescan after updating your image as this isn't something I have ever had to do before for a straight forward update? Check that your ABM is setup correctly?

arcticwolve
28-09-14, 21:23
As it was new image it says do not use a back up so i thought i had to rescan the channels also but now i cant do that

I did have trouble a week ago trying to just add channels

could my tuners be dead ? as im not getting any power from box to satfinder mter to lmb and i no lmb is fine

duoduo
28-09-14, 21:35
Please can you detail your tuner setup? What receiver are you using?

abu baniaz
28-09-14, 21:41
Double check your fplugs are fine. No shorts etc.
There could be damage to cables
Could be a fault on LNB.
Could be hardware fault on receiver.

Process of elimination.

arcticwolve
28-09-14, 21:56
I have just checked everything and i think i have sorted the problem in the menu where it says satelitte to be scanned one of the tuners would not select. but i think it is now
its searching for channels at the moment and has not crashed fingers crossed

Id like to thank everyone who has done there best to help me i really appreciate that
Thaks guys :)