PDA

View Full Version : whats off limits?

roy0110
27-09-14, 19:25
Need to let off steam? Need to bitch about something? Just need to have a good moan? No holds barred ranting here! (Any language deemed too offensive could get removed)

so why was my previous thread closed?
and in reply to your response i never asked you a question about anything illegal, or anything trivial, i asked you if the mod
in question had treated me harshly.

Sicilian
27-09-14, 19:47
Think you start using some common sense before you find yourself on holiday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roy0110
27-09-14, 20:10
who is senior admin here?
i wrote to two admin in a polite manner and received no reply.
i let off some steam about this in the correct forum and you reply in a less than polite fashion within about 8 minutes, whereas you were too busy for 3 weeks to answer a pm?
then you close the thread and as far as i can see, no rules were broken there, no person flamed, it just seems a little heavy-handed.
now you talk about a holiday?
it's clear i won't be getting a fair hearing from you, so i'd appreciate it if you'd leave this thread open and someone could advise me who best to contact.

Larry-G
27-09-14, 20:22
Sicilian is the owner of this site and the Head ADMIN, Andy black is also a full admin although he is not online as much these days. My self and Stanman are Junior admins but we all share the responsibility of running and managing this forum on a day to day basis.

cactikid
27-09-14, 21:33
i would say it takes a lot of time to keep an increasing in size forum on track tiredness and stress at the best of times,i can also see why they cannot pm people back and ask yourself how many daily pms they get.i think i sent a pm to pheonix 3 months or go:Dlol not answered:eek:i dont hold it against them :thumbsup:as they keep helping us poor folk,keep it civil and friendly and everybody is happy and follow the rules.no idea what its all about but holidays are not the answer:nono:

Sicilian
28-09-14, 07:43
I've reviewed the original thread where all this stems from. There where a couple valid questions but common sense should have given you the answer to one of them. Forum rule 2 have been updated for clarity and your infraction removed.

roy0110
28-09-14, 18:53
thanks for the review and removal of infraction.
i'm sorry it had to come to posting in the rant thread to get the issue resolved.