PDA

View Full Version : hypocritical rules

roy0110
27-09-14, 18:51
so i have a dispute with action taken against me by a mod here.
i was reminded of the forum rules by 'anon' mod so based my appeal on the forum rules...

10. No arguing with mods (if you have any dispute PM an administrator)

so i politely sent a pm to an admin, but after a week or two received no reply.
i gave benefit of doubt imagining that this admin may be too busy to reply.
so i copied my pm and sent it to another admin, explained that i had already sent it to the previous admin without reply.
more than a week passes and no reply from this admin either.

i wrote to the original admin and reminded him it would be polite to respond.
also sent the same message to the second admin.

so where do i go from here?
write to the european courts?
write to santa?

should i just do what i wanted to do in the first place and argue with the mod i have a grievance with?
afterall, complying with 10. No arguing with mods (if you have any dispute PM an administrator)
seems inneffectual and pointless

Sicilian
27-09-14, 18:59
It your refering to this thread http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?40230-biss-keys&p=309029#post309029

Yes using BISS keys is illegal, surely common sense would tell you that.

I'll be amending rules in due course to cover this, end of discussion and yes I have been to busy with real life to answer something as trivial as this.

Larry-G
27-09-14, 19:45
well you did not send me any PM'S in fact the last PM I had from you was on the 21st on August reference a chrome cast dongle and I'm online easily 50 to 80 hrs a week. but back to the point biss keys are Illegal and a clear breach of our forum rules, so the moderator in question who ever it was, was correct in their assessment.

End of discussion.