PDA

View Full Version : strange problem with recording solo2

lennyirl
23-09-14, 22:33
Hi guys,seem to have noticed a strange problem with solo2,
have a motorised system,
tuner a is set to advanced, and tuner b is set to "2nd cable of motoried dish"

Now if i set the box to record say itv 1(freeview) I can view another freeview station no problem, but if I look at an encrypted channel, ideasit just displays blank, but if i press the blue button
and reload the ccam 2.3.1, it will then display the channel, but its bit of a pain if I want to change to another channel it displays blank, and have to press the blue button to reload,
if I go to another freeview channel it displays, any ideas? had a prod around at settings and nothing stands out?
thanks

Larry-G
23-09-14, 22:46
Try using CCcam 2.3.0 instead of 2.2.1, something on the new OE or the new kernel seems to dislike CCcam 2.2.1 but works fine with CCcam 2.3.0.

lennyirl
23-09-14, 22:54
Try using CCcam 2.3.0 instead of 2.2.1, something on the new OE or the new kernel seems to dislike CCcam 2.2.1 but works fine with CCcam 2.3.0.

hey sorry, I should have metioned I am using blackhole and not vix, maybe I'll see if i can source another cam, before I search, are they specific to each box & image?

Larry-G
23-09-14, 22:58
If you are using one of the latest BH images it would tally up with the new kernel theory being the culprit, so try CCcam 2.3.0 and see if that works for you. It should be easy enough to source the cams, they are not specific to each image but where they are saved to in the image often is.

lennyirl
29-09-14, 18:20
hey, sorry ive been away. I updated to 2.3.0
i was still having the problem, and when I pressed the record button I was getting the green screen, box would crash.
I uninstalled permanant timeshift, and reinstalled it and it seems to have worked twice so far, just a heads up if anyone else is having the problem thanks