PDA

View Full Version : Advice on internet speed for using VU Solo2

indokev
22-09-14, 18:55
Hi folks,
I left UK some years ago and for one reason or another ended up settling in Indonesia.
Now the Internet service here is pretty crappy for example, to watch even a youtube video on HDD takes ages to buffer.
The internet (Telkom Speedy) is called broadband but it is far from (if I download anything, I am lucky to maintain 80kb/s d/l speed) and I was thinking about buying a VU Solo2 so I could put my Indovision sat TV card in it and also buy a subscription for CCCard for some European sport channels via internet. Question is, am I wasting my dosh expecting to be able to get TV through such a crappy internet connection? As you can probably tell I aint that tech savvy so any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks,

Kev.

DaMacFunkin
22-09-14, 19:01
Do you mean card sharing?
We don't help with illegal activities here, by all means use your sat card and ask for help, but nothing else.

Larry-G
22-09-14, 19:18
As pointed out above we do not support Illegal cardhsaring here so we cant help with that, as for the original question. The Solo2 nor any Enigma2 receiver requires a internet connection in order to work (legally).