PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Config] sky 28.2e automatically on epg

614cooker
21-09-14, 20:06
hello, I have just bought a technomate tm nano oe, Im not new to linux and have been using enigma 1 and 2 for the past few years. But i am alittle confused to the epg. I have been messing around with my box for a few days now and cant seem to get the epg to automatically load into the favourites menu when epg button is pressed.

I hope i can explain what i am wanting but hear it is. My family uses the box on a day to day basis the only problem is they are not technically minded. So i am trying to set the box up as easy as possible. I have managed to do almost everything except this. I basically want the epg to bring up all sky channels but in number order.

so when my girlfriend presses epg on the remote it will come up onscreen with the sky channels in number order without needing to change the epg from all channels to favourites each time. just a simple epg with 101 bbc 1 to 998 sky channel.

Is there any way on setting this up.

thanks in advance.

judge
21-09-14, 20:16
What image are you using? Are you using ABM to generate our bouquets?

614cooker
21-09-14, 20:20
im using the latest openvix image and yes im using abm

judge
21-09-14, 20:29
In that case, menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Configure -> Setup mode = expert.
Then when you choose your provider, set Generate main bouquet to yes.

Andy_Hazza
21-09-14, 20:29
Menu, Setup, System, EPG, CrossEPG.

Configure so it automatically downloads everyday at whatever time you want that to be then green button to save.

OpenTV providers choose SkyUK 28.2 and green button to save.

Exit back one and in settings choose your location, either USB stick or HDD NOT INTERNAL FLASH!! and green button to save.

Exit back to TV picture and blue button and CrossEPG Downloader to generate your 7 day guide. :thumbsup:

homeschoudhary
23-09-14, 16:45
how to set up bouquet image on tm500 please