PDA

View Full Version : winter....

jcgrumbles
24-11-10, 18:13
Bloody winter,first thing i have to do at 6:30 in the morning is shovel around a ton of salt so im the only one to go on their ar##,my knees and my fingers ache with good old arthritis,i smell like a damp dog all day and i dont even like snow on a christmas card.Rant over,i feel much better,i think i`ll have myself a wee glass of single malt to warm myself up...regards to you all,grumbles(aptly named in the festive season):D

Larry-G
24-11-10, 18:16
i love winter. it can be as cold as likes for me. the colder the better. i have a fortnight off work come Sunday and i hope it's Baltic as i intend to be out every second with either a rifle or shotgun hunting.

silverfox0786
24-11-10, 18:32
you are well xcited bout your hunting bet you would hunt all year if you could

Larry-G
24-11-10, 18:36
you are well xcited bout your hunting bet you would hunt all year if you could

i do. i'm out every spare second i can get, but due to a few things like sh### weather lately i'v not been out shooting for a few months, but now the wildfowl and deer season is in full swing i intend to bag every thing i can while i can.

Larry-G
24-11-10, 19:36
here comes the snow. lovely lovely snow.

Sicilian
24-11-10, 20:53
here comes the snow. lovely lovely snow.

Are they photos of it actually snowing now where you are?

Last winter while I was training for this years London Marathon I was out running in all weathers, inc the snow, thinking back I dunno how I done it lol!

Larry-G
24-11-10, 21:05
Are they photos of it actually snowing now where you are?

Last winter while I was training for this years London Marathon I was out running in all weathers, inc the snow, thinking back I dunno how I done it lol!

yup it's teaming down here now mate. ( in the north east just south of sunderland ).
i love this weather mate, the colder the better for me. i'm convinced i'm part eskimo LOL

jcgrumbles
25-11-10, 18:14
well im in south shields pheonix and its wet windy and sleety and awful,i spent just over a year in the north western fjords of iceland working and i loved it,down to -30 but the country itself is brilliant and the northern lights are something else,i reckon its just the damp that gets to me roll on the summer,i think it falls on a thursday next year....