PDA

View Full Version : [Venton Unibox HDx] latest image

spud1964
17-09-14, 20:47
Thanks to some help i am now running the latest vix image build 033 all downloads etc working fine. The only thing that is causing me probs is cross epg after going through the process of loading i get the message error no nim socket and fails. I have tried xmltv importer but i am unable to reach the graphical seven day epg and the option is not there when i press the blue button. My receiver is a venton hdx. Hope someone can help.

abu baniaz
17-09-14, 21:06
What dish/lnb/diseqc/cabling do you have? (in hardware terms)
What have you set the tuner/s as?
What have you set Cross EPG downloader to use?

(EPG is discussed in section 4 of the Vix Manual)

spud1964
17-09-14, 21:53
sky dish tuner a dvb-s2 nim (dvb s-2) single setup 28.2 tuner b single 28.2 1m dish tuner c disecq a13 b16 c19.2 So i have 2 cables from sky dish into tuner a and b then my 1m dish has 4 way disecq 13 16 19.2 and one input nothing conected. i have setup the cross epg sky italia open tv sky uk open tv. have updated rytec and xepgdb providers. the configuration is enable csv import no. scheduled dowload once a day. download at 4.00. plugin yes.extension yes. before i updated to this latest build i was on vix 3.0 build 808 setup cross epg exactly the same and worked fine.