PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Tsmedia

nik.here
16-09-14, 13:02
Hi,

I got VU+ Solo 2 with latest Vix (openvix-Apollo.035).

I am a great fan of TSMedia (latest version) , I mostly access movies/Bollywood movies/Einthusian or ABCmalayalam.

These days I cant see any movies on Einthusian. On ABCmalayalam I cant see movie but I can download.

I happen to know that, guys with other image can access these and work properly(both Einthusian and ABC malayalam).

Also on TSMedia to watch Asian channels, I use Navix/Most -viewed lists of the last 24 hours/page1/Nagulan/India TV/Malayalam Tv/manorama international news

Again this is the same. Those with VIX image cant watch the channels.

Any advice would be highly appreciated .

Thanks a lot..

billy2222
16-09-14, 13:50
I had problems with Tsmedia 7.8 (latest) had to revert back to 7.5 to get it to work,I think they changed the proxy in the latest build.

Larry-G
16-09-14, 14:16
TSmedia is a closed source third party plugin, we have no control over it's contents or the way it interacts with the image, you would be best served by speaking to the plugins authors.

nik.here
16-09-14, 15:10
TSmedia is a closed source third party plugin, we have no control over it's contents or the way it interacts with the image, you would be best served by speaking to the plugins authors.

This is the message I got from them'
''mostly missed something in the image because with dm800se TSimage i just checked listing all movies with playing
try to install from file in Tools/files library/file pysqlite and pycrypto''

nik.here
17-09-14, 14:12

It work with most other image other than Vix!

Larry-G
17-09-14, 15:24
That as may be, but its still a closed source plugin and sd such it's author is the one who maintain its compatibility with the various images.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk