PDA

View Full Version : Now I've seen it all

silverfox0786
24-11-10, 14:10
Funny things happen and this is just too much that seeing it is to actually beleive it.

well a good few months back i ordered new leather sofas from DFS and decided that while i wait for the 10 week delivery i will get a sigle mattress and dump it in the living room.

As i was only gonna use it for 10 weeks and thats it I told my brother he could have it after as he needed to replace his mattress.

So 10 weeks went by i got my sofas and i gave him the mattress this was back now in september.

Now to throw the old one away my brother put it in the 8 yard skip that was in the driveway [This is all happening at my parents house]. It has sat there since sept in the skip soaking up all the rain and moisture and moss etc.

I've just returned from my parents house as as i left from theirs i noticed the skip looked a little empty. when i thought about i noticed the mattress was gone.

Now I have seen it all

I will add though the skip has been there since april and the only resason why, is becuase i can never get it filled every time i fill it the next morning its half empty again. people just seem to love my rubbish.
I can take a guess that it been filled twice over already and its still half way there. I'm glad the skip owner is a mate of mine and is ok with the fact i have had it this long.

Alanp
24-11-10, 14:26
I could do with a skip like that (self emtying) lots of stuff to dispose of lol

notanotherone
24-11-10, 14:59
its the skip fairies they only come when your not around

Alanp
24-11-10, 15:02
The skip fairies round my way dump stuff in your skip not take it away lol

silverfox0786
24-11-10, 15:04
lol i dont mean to be rude to any one but i got a load of romanians and kosavans round my way. i've cought them a few times

pooface
24-11-10, 15:18
lol i dont mean to be rude to any one but i got a load of romanians and kosavans round my way. i've cought them a few times

We've had them at one of my schools. Come round asking if we got anything to throw away. Told them no 3 times in a week. We'd actually got a printer and dead fridge we were throwing, but po wanted someone else to take em. The head turned round told them about the stuff we were chucking, and they came round and struggled to take them... lol

silverfox0786
24-11-10, 15:23
We've had them at one of my schools. Come round asking if we got anything to throw away. Told them no 3 times in a week. We'd actually got a printer and dead fridge we were throwing, but po wanted someone else to take em. The head turned round told them about the stuff we were chucking, and they came round and struggled to take them... lol

yeah tell me bout it i have it so bad they actually come knocking on my door begging and in my town it was on BBC News about one man making kids beg on the streets.

Oh an i got a second hand freezer for my mum once early this year and put it in the front garden driveway to wash luckily my mum saw it out the window but had 2 fellas walking away with it.
Mum asked what you doing and they replied oh i thought you was chucking it. where my mum said and what happened to asking

Larry-G
24-11-10, 17:12
The skip fairies round my way dump stuff in your skip not take it away lol

yeah tell me about it. i had a skip out side my place last year as i was re-plastering one of the downstairs rooms, i came out side to see a bloke and his mates humping a 3 piece suite up the road. i asked them where they were taking it. one said my mate told me i can put it in his skip.

i told him oh very nice of your mate but i'm paying for this skip so you aint dumping that here. he then offered me a tenner so i told him to take that crap away and if i did find a couch in there later i'd bite off his ears and roast them on the barbie.
the cheeky sod.

silverfox0786
24-11-10, 18:50
pheonix can you come down with your shot gun and sit out side my house for a few days there are loads of vermin that need shooting :roflmao: