PDA

View Full Version : Image restarts for no reason

blueboy81
24-11-10, 10:50
Hi guys... new to solo having previously had a dm800. Flashed box with vix image yesterday (which is fantastic by the way) and everything was working smooth, apart from lastnight for no reason while i was watching something the screen came up with a green error screen and the image restarted. Its just happened again this morning so i was wondering if anyone could shed some light on whats wrong?. This isn't happening when i'm navigating through menus or anything, just when i'm sat there watching tv.

Many thanks

P.S. Sorry if this has been answered before.

silverfox0786
24-11-10, 10:52
can you post the crash log for the dev team to look at

pooface
24-11-10, 11:12
Hi guys... new to solo having previously had a dm800. Flashed box with vix image yesterday (which is fantastic by the way) and everything was working smooth, apart from lastnight for no reason while i was watching something the screen came up with a green error screen and the image restarted. Its just happened again this morning so i was wondering if anyone could shed some light on whats wrong?. This isn't happening when i'm navigating through menus or anything, just when i'm sat there watching tv.

Many thanks

P.S. Sorry if this has been answered before.

Have you got a swap file setup and activated on usb or something? This is likely a known bug with the softcam checker. It is fixed in the next version, but currently requires a swap file in the 1.0 image... (this is only a guess, but it's the most likely cause)

blueboy81
24-11-10, 14:58
Thanks for ur quick replies, i am pretty new to all this so can u guide me through what u need?. what folder do i find the crash log in?. I don't know about a swap file what is this?. Not to sound stupid but i just flashed the box when i got it, installed cccam 2.1.4, ftp'd a cccam config file over and then setup the epg on the image.

sorry for being a bit slow on this, and again many thanks for ur help

midjag
10-01-11, 16:01
If u will press the navigation left n right keys dan green screen with error report appears.

andyblac
13-01-11, 16:15
If u will press the navigation left n right keys dan green screen with error report appears.

run a software update, please