PDA

View Full Version : Recording DTT programs.

GiP
13-09-14, 10:55
Hi,

I have a question about DTT on the Duo2.

I know that you cannot record two Sat programs at the same time unless you have two connections or they are on the same transponder, today I noticed that the same restriction applies to DTT, but I thought that it worked differently. Is it the way it should work or do I need to change some setting or something else?

I am using Apollo 24, but I don't think it matters for this....

Thanks,
G

abu baniaz
13-09-14, 10:57
Restrictions work same way. But difference is you can split cable/use loop through cable if youhave two tuners.

pembo
13-09-14, 11:56
yeah - as Abu says, once the tuner is in use, it can't be used to tune another channel, so you need a dual tuner to be able to record one, and watch another, but unlike satellite, your aerial cable can be split/looped through into both tuners if they have separate aerial connections (e.g. My DVB-T USB stick has a single co-ax input, but dual tuners, so handles the split internally)

GiP
09-10-14, 09:49
Hi,

Is there a dual DTT plugin tuner for the DUO2? I thought I could add one as on the back there is space for three, but internally there is only connections for two, and I already have the S2 and the C/T. Or what exactly is the make and model of the DVB-T USB stick you mention, and how does it works? is it supported natively by the DUO2 or needs some tweaking?

Thanks.

G

GiP
23-10-14, 11:05
Hi,

I am here again...

I got a SKy USB pen and I think it should work with the Duo2, but I am not sure, my first attempt resulted in a frozen box(apollo 55 + drivers usb sky from plugins).

Should it work together with the internal dual DVB-S and DVB-T/C ? Or am I asking too much?
If it should what is the procedure to make it so?

On the other hand I saw the new drivers have support for internal dual DVB/T. Does it exist?
I have searched for it but found nothing.

Thanks,
G
Is there a proce