PDA

View Full Version : Unable to watch channels when recording

john doe
13-09-14, 09:28
I've recently updated to 032 and everything went fine. I noticed other day I was recording a channel and watching a FTA channel , but when I turned the channel to a paid channel it went blank (black screen) the recording was still working. If I cancelled the recording the channel worked.

If I watch a paid channel and set a recoding, whilst watching it works for a couple of seconds and then blank screen

I looked on the forum and noticed a thread, reading through thread someone suggested to change the preffered tuner for recording to auto, as it would pick up recording automatically, this worked (or I thought it did), today same issue with recording.

Both tuners set as config mode simple, mode simple, sat to 28.2e. All wires are plugged in have never been unplugged, so they fine.

scouse645
13-09-14, 09:52
Hi, i don't know if it's the same problem i had but i was advised to use cccam 2.3.0, which sorted it.

john doe
13-09-14, 10:05
Am using 2..2.1 and 2.3.0 will try and see, however just noticed that the positioned setup says "no tuner config for use with diseqc positioned, not sure when I flashed I did not set something up right

john doe
13-09-14, 10:41
I think you where right scouse 645. seems to work fine on 2.3.0. Will keep eyes on this and see how we go.

scouse645
13-09-14, 10:51
Good, i was just passing on what bellejt told me, don't know why it works but who cares.

john doe
13-09-14, 11:00
Odd, as other soft cams work fine before the update

john doe
13-09-14, 13:00
Just watching arsenal and man city in hd and all sudden the box switches to normal channel, when I try to go back on hd it says no free tuner. I am recording a a another station, but still should be ok to watch another channel as I have two cable fed in. This is after the update

Just wandering to reflash from new with out back up

nsw9154
13-09-14, 13:39
I am also watching and recording the MotoGP on BT2 HD and also Recording the footy on BT1 HD and my Duo2 is only using tuner A because they are on the same transponder I can switch between them to watch either without a problem I am also on Apollo 32

john doe
13-09-14, 13:42
We'll am having a issue with your point recoding one channel and viewing another. Also changed from bt hd to bt by itself saying no free tuner

john doe
13-09-14, 13:44
We'll am having a issue with your point recoding one channel and viewing another. Also changed from bt hd to bt by itself saying no free tuner.

Switched soft cam off and it still working

abu baniaz
13-09-14, 13:51
Just watching arsenal and man city in hd and all sudden the box switches to normal channel, when I try to go back on hd it says no free tuner. I am recording a a another station, but still should be ok to watch another channel as I have two cable fed in. This is after the update

Just wandering to reflash from new with out back up
Are you sure nobody has hacked into your receiver?

Telnet following command

netstat

john doe
13-09-14, 14:05
Just found out son was watching something on mobile. Little s+++ b++

Just realised when you said hacked. Cheers abu