PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-T/T2] Trying to get Freeview HD to work in the UK

birdman
11-09-14, 00:55
ABM has a terrestrial_freeview_GB.xml file for handling Freeview. However, this ignores the HD channels, which rather defeats the object of the recorder (which is a MiracleBox Premium Twin).
How can I get these to be included?

An Auto Scan gets all the channels, but manually creating a Bouquet from them with OpenWebif:

takes time
leaves you with the "wrong" channel numbers (it just counts up from 1 for all of them).

abu baniaz
11-09-14, 01:08
ABM does not yet recognise the HD channels. Run ABM as well as perform a conventional scan. Use dremaboxedit/Dreamset to organise your list.

birdman
11-09-14, 01:13
Run ABM as well as perform a conventional scan.Any particular order for these two to be done?

Use dremaboxedit/Dreamset to organise your list.Are these plugins, or external programs?
If the latter, where do I find them, and where do I find the files to edit? The bouquet* files in /etc/enigma2?

abu baniaz
11-09-14, 01:46
Any particular order for these two to be done?

Not any order in particular. In ABM, configure section, best to keep "keep all bouquets" to yes. This means it will not overwrite any other bouquets.

Are these plugins, or external programs?
If the latter, where do I find them, and where do I find the files to edit? The bouquet* files in /etc/enigma2?
These are programs on PC. You don't need to worry about the files, they will be done by the programs. Can be done manually but complicated.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Settings-Editors

This is the dreasmet site with a guide too.

http://www.dreamset-editor.com/index.php

birdman
11-09-14, 03:31
However, it appears that Dreamset doesn't allow me to change the Channel Numbers, and for Freeview it makes sense to have them set to what they should be (and what they are on my TV).

birdman
11-09-14, 14:44
However - it seems that I can edit the lamedb file to put the actual channel numbers in.
Whether this has any effect on the outcome I'll need to find out.
I also need to find out what "User Lists" and "Bouquet Lists" are in Dreamset.