PDA

View Full Version : Apollo 29 second channel blank when recording one

shalin
08-09-14, 12:22
I have just finished updating to Apollo 29. Manged to setup everything apart from couple of things.

My time shift is on. (After 5 seconds)
Then while watching a channel, I press red button to start recording.

Now if I switch to another channel, its blank. What am I missing here? It was working well before on Vix 3.0.

Also HDMI CEC,

If I turn off TV > Box turns off
But if I turn ON TV > Box does not turn on...

Image: Apollo 029
Box: Vu Solo2

DaMacFunkin
08-09-14, 12:38
What box have you got, how many tuners does it gave, are they all set up correctly?

shalin
08-09-14, 12:54
What box have you got, how many tuners does it gave, are they all set up correctly?

Box: Vu solo2
Twin tuners and as it was working before, I guess both the cables are connected properly. I have checked them and re-connected.

Is it possible that it's doing timeshift as well as recording for same channel and occupying both tuners??

Alanp
08-09-14, 13:51
Do you get any error messages when you switch to another chanel ie tuner failed or check tuner configuration

nsw9154
08-09-14, 13:54
Have you got your Recording's set to (preferred tuner for recording) set to auto its an easy thing to overlook :)

abu baniaz
08-09-14, 14:16
I'd forget the recording tests for now. What have you set each tuner as?

Try following:
Disable tuner a. Do you get a picture?

Repeat with disabling tuner b, obviously enabling tuner a. Do you get a picture?

Also what cam are you using to read your card?

shalin
08-09-14, 14:28
I don't get any error message regarding tuner when switching channels.
Recording is auto tuner.

Recording takes priority : Yes

I will do the tuner test today. (A B disable etc...)

I am using CCCam.

bellejt
08-09-14, 15:42
maybe use ccam 2.3.0 .The old one 2.1 gives problems with the new images.

abu baniaz
08-09-14, 15:53
Not a problem as such, but required when decrypting two chanenls simultaneously.

shalin
08-09-14, 15:55

I am using 2.2.1. Will give 2.3 a try...Thanks

shalin
08-09-14, 15:57
Created new thread for HDMI CEC issue.

abu baniaz
08-09-14, 16:07
Can we stick to one thread per issue please. Helps others with same issue when searching.

shalin
09-09-14, 10:00

Thanks bellejt, cccam 2.3 has done the trick!

Can see second channel now. :)

Bigtag
09-09-14, 22:30
I' having the same problem..... How do I change to ccam2.3?

Bigtag
09-09-14, 23:20
I' having the same problem..... How do I change to ccam2.3?
It's ok....... I soerted it thanks

juanca2000
10-09-14, 09:17
Hello all,

In previous builds of Appollo I was using the cam that is provided for download on the website, not the one in plugins. Does this make a difference?

It was working fine with the downloaded version, did not try recently as I used the one CAM 2.1.1 available on plugins.

Therefore my question are both cam different somehow? I will switch to 2.3.0 as recommended and check again.

The strange message I also get is no free tuner, like there was only one tuner. (motor usual on B and loopthrough from B to A)

I ll first try cam 2.3 and check if this issue of both tuner busy is linked to it but again should i take it from website downloads or from plugins in the box or it is exactly the same?

thanks a lot

shalin
10-09-14, 16:14
Hello all,

In previous builds of Appollo I was using the cam that is provided for download on the website, not the one in plugins. Does this make a difference?

It was working fine with the downloaded version, did not try recently as I used the one CAM 2.1.1 available on plugins.

Therefore my question are both cam different somehow? I will switch to 2.3.0 as recommended and check again.

The strange message I also get is no free tuner, like there was only one tuner. (motor usual on B and loopthrough from B to A)

I ll first try cam 2.3 and check if this issue of both tuner busy is linked to it but again should i take it from website downloads or from plugins in the box or it is exactly the same?

thanks a lot

I took from openvix website.

juanca2000
03-05-16, 15:33
VU+ SOLO2 / VIX 4.1 ... 4 (latest available) /

Hello All,

The situation is worsening with every version. Now CCAM 2.3.0 is only partially working since VIX 4.0 - 4.1.

CCAM 2.3.0 is crashing or disabled when switching to some channels. Going back to 2.0.09 will only solve it for a moment and on top of that version lower than 2.3.0 will not allow twins tuners to work.

Last but not least, VIX 4.0 - 4.1 look like slowing down the solo2 but that is a minor but unfortunate side effect.

Can you please help me with the ccam issue.. share experience on what you are using finally to make it work for twin tuners like solo2 (what version of VIX and what version of CCAM?)

Thanks a lot for your input.

Andy_Hazza
03-05-16, 17:44
Use Oscam, will solve all your problems.
I have latest ViX running on my Vu+ Solo2 and no issues with slowness or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk