PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Presents

pooface
23-11-10, 16:25
OK, it's come to that time of year... People are asking me what I would like for Christmas. I've thought of something that I'd really like for the missus to get me, so that's one out of the window...

Gonna get her to get me some Surround Sound headphones for me to use when playing on xbox at night. Not had much chance to get some games in, as the missus don't want me playing it whilst little one sleeps, as it's too noisy. So, decided these will allow me to play, as only time I get to play is when he's asleep :p

But, I still don't know what to ask from the parents, sister, in-laws etc... So, thought that people on here might be able to give me some good ideas :D

What are all you lot after for Christmas? I would say that they could get me a Samsung Galaxy Tab, but think it's a little too pricey.... Hehe.

Don't want anything for Camera, as got enough lenses/flash etc. Nothing else gadgety that I can think of. Not really after any more games or music at the mo. Too many films already recorded on the duo to want dvds. Enough smellies etc... Looks like I'll just have to stick to the pair of socks, hanky and orange... hehe

silverfox0786
23-11-10, 16:30
you forgot the old Knitted Jumper

pooface
23-11-10, 16:39
you forgot the old Knitted Jumper

I was always quite lucky with that... My auntie used to work in a knitwear factory, and so every christmas, my mum, dad & sister would always get some sort of knitted clothing from her. Me, I always used to get either money, or toys :D hehe

silverfox0786
23-11-10, 16:41
I was always quite lucky with that... My auntie used to work in a knitwear factory, and so every christmas, my mum, dad & sister would always get some sort of knitted clothing from her. Me, I always used to get either money, or toys :D hehe

its the oposite for me i used to bug my mum to knit me a sweater and even now i bug my mum to knit them for my kids. my mum really can produce some good designs

Sicilian
23-11-10, 17:21
Last couple of Christmas's have been a bit crap for me for certain reasons I'd wont go into, so for me all I want this year is a happy christmas with a happy family around me :)

silverfox0786
23-11-10, 17:25
Here Here Sic and I hope you get just that

Larry-G
23-11-10, 17:26
well i have a fortnight off work from the 28th of this month so if any one wants to get me a early crimbo pressie, shotgun cartridges and as many as you can get would be nice.
i intend to spend every spare second of that fortnight either with a rifle in my hand or one of the 20 shotguns i own in my hand.

no better way to relieve stress than sitting in a field in the middle of winter with a shotgun and a few thousand cartridges.

Sicilian
23-11-10, 17:33
well i have a fortnight off work from the 28th of this month so if any one wants to get me a early crimbo pressie, shotgun cartridges and as many as you can get would be nice.
i intend to spend every spare second of that fortnight either with a rifle in my hand or one of the 20 shotguns i own in my hand.

no better way to relieve stress than sitting in a field in the middle of winter with a shotgun and a few thousand cartridges.

I'm starting to worry about you :roflmao:

pooface
23-11-10, 17:38
Last couple of Christmas's have been a bit crap for me for certain reasons I'd wont go into, so for me all I want this year is a happy christmas with a happy family around me :)

Yeah, same here for very similar reasons as you know. But I need ideas to shut everyone up from asking too, hehe

Starting to think exactly the same :)

Larry-G
23-11-10, 17:39

your not the only one. good job i didn't mention that i have a gun cabinet 3 foot from my bed with 5 shotguns in it and a 2ft long machete under my pillow along with the sword collection in the loft.

silverfox0786
23-11-10, 17:42
your not the only one. good job i didn't mention that i have a gun cabinet 3 foot from my bed with 5 shotguns in it and a 2ft long machete under my pillow along with the sword collection in the loft.

Forget worring im starting to get real scared :lol3:

pooface
23-11-10, 17:45

Sic, next time, vet these people we add to the VIP section...

Ooops, did I say that in front of pheonix :p Guys, if you don't hear from me for a while, you know pheonix got me (or I've just left work and will be cooking tea when I get back :p)

Larry-G
23-11-10, 17:48
LOL. Ammo is way to expensive rite now, sor for a while at least i'm only shooting what i intend to eat. unless your a fox. then your free game.

silverfox0786
23-11-10, 17:56
LOL. Ammo is way to expensive rite now, sor for a while at least i'm only shooting what i intend to eat. unless your a fox. then your free game.

if you got spare ammo dont forget the 360 i wanna see that

Larry-G
23-11-10, 18:09
if you got spare ammo dont forget the 360 i wanna see that

lol it's on the list of things to do.

silverfox0786
23-11-10, 18:11
i tell you what i watched once on utube a girlfriend took a bat to her boyfriends xbox360 days later a new video apeared called the revenge it was the boyfriend taking a golf clup to his girlfriends mac book

pooface
25-11-10, 17:24
i tell you what i watched once on utube a girlfriend took a bat to her boyfriends xbox360 days later a new video apeared called the revenge it was the boyfriend taking a golf clup to his girlfriends mac book

Ouch, being a user of both, I feel hurt just thinking about it :p hehe. But I don't wanna take a baseball bat to xbox or golf club to my macbook :p So, those ideas are not welcomed :p hehe

Grabber
01-12-10, 06:57

A few thousand cartridges !!!! You must be a terrible shot m8 lol ;)

pooface
05-12-10, 13:01
Hmmmm, looking around, and saw a slingbox that I could ask everyone to put together for.... One question I'm wondering though, would I ever actually use it enough?! lol. Only time I can think of would be when I'm in France visiting the in-laws. So, thinking it might just be an expensive gadget that won't get used (not to mention the missus moaning that it's taking up more space under the telly :p

Just been asked again twice this weekend what I want! lol... Why is everyone so obsessed with getting presents. Think I'll turn round to everyone and say next year, no prezzies for me, and none for you too :p hehe