PDA

View Full Version : box came preinstalled with every channel on the planet, how to view just sky uk chann

arnie2014
03-09-14, 23:01
Hi all

I have the vu+ solo2 and it came with every channel on the planet preinstalled and every satelitte.
Now I only need it to show me the sky uk channels as thats what ill be viewing as im using my valid and legit sky card but I need get rid of everythimg else. Isit just a matter of deleting all the satelittes and channels or is their an easier way

judge
03-09-14, 23:12
What image are you using?
Maybe a version of AutoBouquetsMaker is installed?
Look at Menu -> Information -> About for image & build number.
Look at Menu -> Setup -> Service searching to see if AutoBouquetsMaker is installed, if so configure it for your local SKY region & run it.

nsw9154
03-09-14, 23:17
Seeing as it came pre installed with all the satellites and Channels even though you are going to use a Genuine and Valid sky card, is it a Genuine Solo2 as Clones are not supported here

arnie2014
03-09-14, 23:38
Yes it is a genuine vu+ solo2 iv checked it via the pictures someone uploaded on here somewhere showing how to spot the fakes and its fully genuine I just want to get rid of all the other channels and satellites on it I dont want and need

abu baniaz
04-09-14, 00:11
If you telnet the following command it will remove all channels and bouquets

init 4 && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.tv && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.radio && init 3

nsw9154
04-09-14, 00:12
fair enough just follow the information that judge recommended and you should get it sorted

arnie2014
05-09-14, 15:22
Hi yes in the about section if says:

black holr

Firmware: blackhole 2.0.8
Build: 2013-12-16-master

arnie2014
05-09-14, 15:31
And yes in the setvice searching list it says autobouquetd (28.2e)
But I dont know what region I need to set it too I believe its granada HD
I live in oldham which is in lancashire so I was looking for north west

stuarts1990
13-09-14, 14:51
Hi .I live in northern ireland and have recently purchased a vu+duo already set up with open vix 3.0-521 back up by musogeek ...my son has got hold of the remote and something has changed in my settings ....I cant get any chanels and keeps telling me it cant find satelite yet its reading the signal from it ..is there somewhere I can get a back up and just flash that on to it ? Hopefully someone can help me out a bit as I have spent hours with nothing to show but a headache ...many thanks

Andy_Hazza
13-09-14, 14:59
Hi .I live in northern ireland and have recently purchased a vu+duo already set up with open vix 3.0-521 back up by musogeek ...my son has got hold of the remote and something has changed in my settings ....I cant get any chanels and keeps telling me it cant find satelite yet its reading the signal from it ..is there somewhere I can get a back up and just flash that on to it ? Hopefully someone can help me out a bit as I have spent hours with nothing to show but a headache ...many thanks

This image is way way way old and no longer supported. You are better off updating to the latest image, which is Apollo Build 032.

arnie2014
21-09-14, 18:31
Hi

For some reason my channels are coming up as the irish ones so im guessing my boxes region is set for irland.

How so I set it for north west englabd, im guessing this is granada.
Will doing this delete any other settings or just change my channels to my region

Im on blackhole

judge
21-09-14, 18:37
Are you using AutoBouquetsMaker?
Have a look for something like: Menu -> Setup -> System Searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Providers.

arnie2014
21-09-14, 21:56
Hi all

Going through my EPG today and looks like theirs alot of spaces between certain channels, their is just one space between alot of channels.
Does this mean I need a channel list if so how can I get a full uk sky list

judge
21-09-14, 22:10
Opening lots of threads with the same issue & little to no info isn't going to help find you a solution.

abu baniaz
21-09-14, 22:37
Black hole does not hae ABM, they are free to incorporate ABM into their image/suggest modifications which will make plugin work on their system.

Install Lraizer's Autobouquets 28.2 E2. This will create bouquets for you. You get to decide which regional chanenls are used. Should help with your other issue too.

Your existing chanenls will not be destroyed, it will update teh list of chanenls including their frequencies.