PDA

View Full Version : Recommended vpn providers

Sirius
01-09-14, 12:11
Hey guys just curious to what vpn provider to go with, currently I have a paid subscription to private Internet access and suffering from horrible speeds so I am thinking of changing to a better / faster provider.

I have BT infinity 2 and I get between 65-78 mb download speed and between 15-20 mb upload speed with out vpn running.

when connect through vpn my speeds average between 2mb - 8mb download and about the same upload.

This is a big speed loss and can not understand why it goes soo slow, don't matter what I connect to the vpn mobile / laptop / pc / Vu solo 2 I get the massive speed loss. So my question is what do you guys get and what provider do yous recommend??

Thanks

dlmlus
04-09-14, 18:29
I,ve done a lot of research into this and my choices are below in no particular order.

Airvpn
Mullvad
Bolehvpn

hope this helps

Sirius
04-09-14, 20:41
I,ve done a lot of research into this and my choices are below in no particular order.

Airvpn
Mullvad
Bolehvpn

hope this helps
Thanks mate I will check them out..

There is so many to choose from these days I just want one that's reliable, does not log, and does not slow my speed to almost dial up speeds lmao.

Just a shame there is not many that do free trials, so we can try before we buy.

dlmlus
04-09-14, 20:45
No Problem Sirius

All of the above offer free trials

good luck