PDA

View Full Version : oneforall remote control code

gilvey
30-08-14, 16:01
hi does anyone have the code for the tmtwinoe on a oneforall remote control
the code in the manual says 1610 but it aint working. Also tried the search mode but no luck.
what is the best universal remote to use if there isnt a code?
obviously it has to be cheaper than an original remote around £25
thanks
gilvey

nsw9154
30-08-14, 16:15
you will not get a decent multi remote for £25 you need something from the Harmony range but they are not cheap

gilvey
30-08-14, 16:50
So I may as well order an original

nsw9154
30-08-14, 17:46
it would probably be cheaper to buy an original, I have a Harmony 650 they are about £60 from Maplin and they are the mid range ones :eek:
I only bought mine because I could not get used to my Tivo Remote but their are still some functions that I still have to use the Tivo for as they can not be replicated on the Harmony :(

kendo75
31-08-14, 22:29
No code for tm twin with oneforall,I emailed them and they said that if I sent them the remote they would take all the info from original remote and then send me the code takes 6-12 weeks

judge
31-08-14, 22:39
Don't most current oneforall remotes have a learn function?
Last one I bought for about €7 in lidl over 2 years ago did. :confused:

Trial
01-09-14, 08:10
Hi,
at least for the VUs they cannot learn because of toggle bit. Only solution here to send the remote to the manufacturer. Perhaps the TM are also using toggle.

ciao

twol
01-09-14, 09:03
hi does anyone have the code for the tmtwinoe on a oneforall remote control
the code in the manual says 1610 but it aint working. Also tried the search mode but no luck.
what is the best universal remote to use if there isnt a code?
obviously it has to be cheaper than an original remote around £25
thanks
gilvey
Best all round remote supporting both hardware through IP and infra Red.... Roomie Remote - but only runs on an Ipad and although the app is free, with add ons is more than 25 pounds.
Apart from that beats the other controllers out of sight allowing you to control almost anything with some additional hardware.
I can run 3 sets of AV/Sonus equipment on 3 different floors from one IPad, including all my Sat receivers thru IP control... (Although the Sky box as usual has a protected IP setup needing IR control)

gilvey
01-09-14, 09:11
I've ordered an original, I think that's the best all round
Cheers
Gilvey

Rob van der Does
01-09-14, 10:59
Original is not all round.

Larry-G
01-09-14, 11:03
you could keep a look out on the harmony site for the blemished box offers they do every now and again. I have bought several brand new harmony 600 and 650 remotes this way for around a third of the retail price.

gilvey
01-09-14, 11:40
original is best all round if im only using it for the tm twin oe, plus it works the tv too

Rob van der Does
01-09-14, 17:56
So that's not 'all round' as I said. It's a single device RC.

gilvey
02-09-14, 15:59
Actually it's a dual device as it operates the tv too, so yes it's best all round for what I need