PDA

View Full Version : user cp needed or something direct .

BRAVEHEART
22-11-10, 22:51
sicilian, you need to make either a user cp button and make it very visable so that people like me can go check our latest posts and subs etc, either that or better still put buttons that say "my posts" and "my subs", cause i'm lost on this site, cant find my stuff without searching for it, it would be better if it was very simple to find mate :)

I hope you understand and dont think i'm just a money ****** like you always did do, ahahhahaa

Maxwell
22-11-10, 22:54
If you click on your own name then select view forum posts you will see all of your own posts

silverfox0786
22-11-10, 22:56
Firstly you should have posted the request here

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?1000-What-sections-would-YOU-like-to-see-added-to-the-forums&p=29255#post29255

Second the usercp is different on this forum as you will find on many forums each run differently.

Thw new post tab is on the top left and on the top right you will see your clickable username and notifications your username takes you to your profile likea user cp and you can get your threads posts and do all the user cp functions from there

its pretty clear im and im a forum noob myself

edit: ah max you just beat me to it

BRAVEHEART
22-11-10, 22:59
If you click on your own name then select view forum posts you will see all of your own posts

thanks mate, got it now, wouldnt have known that, same as most others wont know too.

BRAVEHEART
22-11-10, 23:38
Firstly you should have posted the request here

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?1000-What-sections-would-YOU-like-to-see-added-to-the-forums&p=29255#post29255

Second the usercp is different on this forum as you will find on many forums each run differently.

Thw new post tab is on the top left and on the top right you will see your clickable username and notifications your username takes you to your profile likea user cp and you can get your threads posts and do all the user cp functions from there

its pretty clear im and im a forum noob myself

edit: ah max you just beat me to it

first one i seen like this you click you r name. but however, sorted now.

pooface
22-11-10, 23:40
first one i seen like this you click you r name. but however, sorted now.

Plenty like that around ;)

Larry-G
22-11-10, 23:42
just about every forum i know is setup the same, where you click on your name for more info such as your posts etc.

BRAVEHEART
22-11-10, 23:58
well i never knew that in all the 20 years ive been at it, ive always looked for user cp or summit, but now i know that cool.