PDA

View Full Version : Unreliable web interface?

stuattravs
22-11-10, 22:04
Been trying to watch different channels on my laptop via the web interface, every thing starts ok the red recording light comes on the vu and the picture starts on laptop, but after 5 mins or so sometimes sooner it stops and cuts off.

Using vti 2.2 at the mo but it did the same thing in pli, vix etc, tried wireless and wired and only trying it with sd channels.

any ideas?

cossworth
22-11-10, 22:26
i use pli on my vu duo and it works no probs have you installed the exstension that streams vlc on a certain port number thats what i done and it now works ok i did have a problem on vix image though it would cut out after so long so i went back to pli as the smargo wouldnt work on vix either lol ive no got it to work on pli now either so now i need to share gamma with dm800 to the vu duo .anyway hope this advice helps you

stuattravs
29-11-10, 19:23
has anyone got any ideas please its driving me mad really dont wanna have to go back to pli?

jcl
29-11-10, 20:00
Try it with vlc version 0.8.6i and use either google chrome or firefox
regards
jcl

stuattravs
29-11-10, 21:13
Try it with vlc version 0.8.6i and use either google chrome or firefox
regards
jcl

still no joy

stuattravs
29-11-10, 22:37
Just an update, flashed the latest nightly openpli and installed the version of vlc mentioned above, deleted webinterface plugin and installed streaminterface from pli download section and all is working perfect.

Im putting it down to a port issue maybe? anyone more technical than myself could take a look, would love to see this plugin in vix 1.3?!