PDA

View Full Version : Apollo 26 - A few issues on Duo 2

thisntaht
29-08-14, 15:46
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone else is noticing the same issues as me on this, I have a Duo 2 running the latest Apollo 26, It works fine but the remote control can be unresponsive sometimes,
When you press a button its seems as if it doesn't respond and next thing it jumps down 4 or 5 channels (A very delayed response), generally it takes 3 or 4 seconds before it responds,
Anyone else notice this on Apollo 26?

Also to update the Bouquets I usually use the CrossEPG Downloader, I usually press Blue button and then CrossEPG downloader but it doesn't work, When I press it, "Just loading Data" comes on for 2 or 3 seconds and then vanishes off screen,
I can update it by going to setup > Service searching > AutoBouquetsMaker > start scan and it works fine but the Blue button option was/is so handy, Anyone else have this issue?

And finally, When the Bouquets are updated (by updating them as above) when I view the bouquets, some of the channels don't display what is currently on that channel,
I notice the movie channels don't display, The MTV channels don't display and a few other random one don't display either, This is after updating them, Why is this and any way to fix it?
They are not major issues in any way but would be nice to get them sorted.

Thanks in advance :)

ismailbmw
29-08-14, 15:59
Hello thisntaht, did you do fresh flash or not??

Since I am planning of going to 26 on my duo2 tonight, but mine will be a fresh flash. And start from scratch.

Also for your crossepg have you selected your provider i.e opentv 28.2 (something like that)

thisntaht
29-08-14, 16:15
I done a fresh flash with no back up via USB,
Yes on the crossEPG, I selected 28.2 on opentv, it downloads fine but for some reason not via the blue button
The image is fine and there is a very noticeable difference in the quality of SD channels on this image, (Very good quality)
Very happy with it but just these few niggley issues

Hello thisntaht, did you do fresh flash or not??

Since I am planning of going to 26 on my duo2 tonight, but mine will be a fresh flash. And start from scratch.

Also for your crossepg have you selected your provider i.e opentv 28.2 (something like that)

jaiazad
29-08-14, 16:31
hello mate please change your remote control batteries... it happened to me and after hard work i found it was dam batteries...
regards:thumbsup:

thisntaht
29-08-14, 16:41
Thought of that too mate, 3 new batteries put in to the remote but still the same issue
Thanks anyway :thumbsup:

hello mate please change your remote control batteries... it happened to me and after hard work i found it was dam batteries...
regards:thumbsup:

thestoress
29-08-14, 16:45
Check temperature

thisntaht
29-08-14, 16:50
System temperature 32c

Check temperature

judge
30-08-14, 00:22
Try uninstalling the HDMI-CEC plugin from a default install. Currently plays havoc with my TV.

bellejt
30-08-14, 02:11
I have no problems with remote control but remote stream does not work fine anymore.Always pauses or spinning vix on second box.Used also ATV image and the same.Set Duo2 back to apollo 24 and all is working fine again.Must be a problem with new drivers.

Rob van der Does
30-08-14, 06:40
I don't have this issue.
Please try again (as test) with the TV powered off. Next test could be to power off all energy-saving light-bulbs in the room.

Alanp
30-08-14, 09:02
Thought of that too mate, 3 new batteries put in to the remote but still the same issue
Thanks anyway :thumbsup:

I have the same issue on Duo2 running 026 a fresh install without back up (remote unresponsive)

thisntaht
30-08-14, 09:57
Try uninstalling the HDMI-CEC plugin from a default install. Currently plays havoc with my TV.
Will everything else still work OK if I uninstall that plugin? It's not vital to the system is it?

Must be a problem with new drivers.
I thought this may be the issue too, I can't get over the difference the new kernel and drivers have made to the quality of the SD channels, well for me anyway, very happy

nsw9154
30-08-14, 09:58
my Duo2 seems to be working ok on Apollo 26 the only thing that I have noticed today was my temp was 37c :confused: it is normally a rock steady 30/32c
so I checked my Fan Control and my fan was running at 910 rpm and the standby fan was set to 0 now I know for definite that I had set the main fan to 2010 rpm
and the standby fan was three quarters the speed of the main fan and the temp is not showing in the Fan Control settings window

I have just had a thought and I might not have set it up after I installed 26 but that is usually one of the 1st things that I set up I will keep an eye on it and report if it happens again but it could have been Operator Error :rolleyes::(

thisntaht
30-08-14, 09:59
OK so it's not just me pheeewwww, thanks :)

I have the same issue on Duo2 running 026 a fresh install without back up (remote unresponsive)

ismailbmw
30-08-14, 14:12
Installed 26 on Duo2. And it is working 100%. The only issue I had was wit Magic HD night theme. Where the main picture would go very small on channel changing. But reboot was all I needed.