PDA

View Full Version : Box won't flash

afterburn
28-08-14, 23:03
I have my miraclebox about a week now and I am having trouble with channels freezing . free channels I'm talking about. Have tried an f5 on the same satellite feed without any bother. I have tried to flash the newest image Apollo.026, mine is Apollo.024. Here's the problem The box just keeps rebooting when I try to flash. Have done all the formatting properly, low level, fat 32 (no quick format) etc. Have tried front and rear usb, bought a new flash drive still no joy followed the tutorial on here exactly as posted. I'm starting to think there must be something wrong with the box. Disappointed with it to be honest! Any suggestions?:confused:

Larry-G
28-08-14, 23:12
I'm not sure if the Miraclebox receivers need a new bootloader for newer images.

in fact here we go try this first then flash the image.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?39296-Miraclebox-Mini-HD-new-bootloader-4-29-25-05-2014

afterburn
28-08-14, 23:37
I'm not sure if the Miraclebox receivers need a new bootloader for newer images.

in fact here we go try this first then flash the image.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?39296-Miraclebox-Mini-HD-new-bootloader-4-29-25-05-2014

Nope still nothing happening only booting. I'm downloading the files , unzipping them and copying the folder "miraclebox" to the flash. Do I need to just copy the contents of the folder?

Larry-G
28-08-14, 23:53
Try using the image manager to reflash the receiver.

blue button> ViX > Image manager, download the image you want and use the restore option to flash the image ( but do not use the settings restore option during the setup phase ).

afterburn
29-08-14, 00:11
Try using the image manager to reflash the receiver.

blue button> ViX > Image manager, download the image you want and use the restore option to flash the image ( but do not use the settings restore option during the setup phase ).

There's something happening here. I tried that turn off after 10 seconds thing and she's flashing it now. Fingers crossed here!:whistle: