PDA

View Full Version : Build 025 026 Questions

kris07
28-08-14, 16:12
Hi guys, this is prob for the admins; I read the message about the025 & 026 builds and i have Version Apollo Build 008. Am i miles behind and do i need to upgrade to 026 or am i fine to stay on 008??

Also my EPG is no longer updated, it was working fine until last week and i now have to maually update it everyday which is a pain. I havnt changed any settings. is anyone else having the same issues?

Cheers.

abu baniaz
28-08-14, 16:21
You dont have to upgrade your image if you are happy with it as it is. There will be no more updates on the OE 2.2 images. 25/26 and newer will using the newer Open Embedded core.

Hopefully someone on an older image can confirm the EPG issue for you. BUt you do realise you can press Ble then Cross EPG downloader. I am guessing that you are using openTV EPG providers.

kris07
28-08-14, 16:59
Thanks Abu i've updated my epg by blue button but not all channels have updated, just the fta channels.

abu baniaz
28-08-14, 17:13
Rather than leave people to guess what you have set it up as, please say what your settings are. Might be better in order to get you what you need quiceker. Thanks.

If you are using the internet based EPG, then it is near the end of the month, servers may have exceeded their quota.

Cakieb
29-08-14, 08:35
Any news on when VIX Apollo Image will be available for VU+ Solo SE. It's a great box but without a VIX build (having to use BH!) it is severely lacking.

Larry-G
29-08-14, 08:42
There are still a number of driver and kernel issues we are waiting for Vu+ to address before we are ready to publicly release a image for this receiver.

Cakieb
29-08-14, 08:55
Thanks for swift response. I do hope Vu+ don't take too long, I imagine they are losing sales without the best Image being available for the box *-* VIX *-*