PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] Timeout for tuner lock VIX Apollo 3.6.0

gunner786
27-08-14, 16:31
Hi i got my miraclebox twin hd today. All set up and everything.
But cannot get ABM to scan. have checked the settings but comes up with message "Timeout for tuner lock".

Have tried disabling 2nd tuner to nothing connected and restarted box several times but no luck.
Is there nothing for cable yet? I'm from luton.

Larry-G
27-08-14, 16:33
Hi i got my miraclebox twin hd today. All set up and everything.
But cannot get ABM to scan. have checked the settings but comes up with message "Timeout for tuner lock".

Have tried disabling 2nd tuner to nothing connected and restarted box several times but no luck.
Is there nothing for cable yet? I'm from luton.

3.6.0 is not a Apollo image build number. Please go to the about screen and post the image version from there. Menu> Information> About.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD

gunner786
27-08-14, 16:48
version apollo
build 026
kernel 3.6.0

Larry-G
27-08-14, 16:56
version apollo
build 026
kernel 3.6.0

Thanks, that should help others to be able to help you. Sadly though cable is not something I am familiar with as I have never lived in a cable area, so I can't offer help my self.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD

Peterj
27-08-14, 18:23
ABM is always using the last tuner installed (of the same type). Disabling is ignored by ABM.
Make sure all your tuners are connected. Do you have 2 dvb-c tuners?
Is your provider not in the provider list, then ABM cannot scan for your providers channels.
Who exactly is your cable provider?

gunner786
27-08-14, 19:01
i only have 1 tuner connected. 1 isnt connected. my provider is virgun uk luton and it is in the list.

yes both dvb-c tuners

gunner786
27-08-14, 20:01
hi, just connected the 2nd tuner and its working now just svanned 468 tv and 38 radio. but cant find them anywhere. in favourites i still have the last scanned channels. how do i delete them and use the bouquets instead?

Thanks for ur help

Peterj
27-08-14, 22:34
Go to your favourites, switch to providers list and switch back to favourites.
The bouquests made by ABM should be there.

judge
27-08-14, 22:40
Go to your favourites, switch to providers list and switch back to favourites.
The bouquests made by ABM should be there.
Or just press the TV button, does the same...
I don't think this is the issue though? User can't run ABM for some reason. More than likely a tuner config issue?

Peterj
27-08-14, 22:46
Or just press the TV button, does the same...
I don't think this is the issue though? User can't run ABM for some reason. More than likely a tuner config issue?
Looks like tuner issue is solved.

hi, just connected the 2nd tuner and its working now just svanned 468 tv and 38 radio. but cant find them anywhere. in favourites i still have the last scanned channels. how do i delete them and use the bouquets instead?
Thanks for ur help
I have the same. After running ABM the first time (e.g. after fresh flash), bouquets are not displaying. Just do a kind of 'refresh' by going to 'providers' list and back.

judge
27-08-14, 22:52
Looks like tuner issue is solved.

I have the same. After running ABM the first time (e.g. after fresh flash), bouquets are not displaying. Just do a kind of 'refresh' by going to 'providers' list and back.

Ah, didn't read that post on tuner issue being solved.
On any of my boxes, pressing the TV button is enough to refresh bouquets after a fresh flash & ABM run.