PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Recording

madaboutlotus
26-08-14, 14:46
Hi All
I have had some issues with recodings. Instant recording seems fine but when I set a timer recording from the EPG, the REC display comes on but when I check the Movie listing it appears to have recorded but when played it has 0.0 length. I have run a filesystem check on the HDD but that has made no difference. I am running Apollo 023 at the moment with Vix ABM.

Has anyone else experienced this problem.

I have Apollo 026 ready to flash if that will fix the problem.

Regards

nsw9154
26-08-14, 15:25
Hello have you checked your Recording Settings here is a snapshot of my settings and they work perfect for me you will probably want yours setting slightly different
but this is really only to check to see if yours are similar or you could try my settings to see if they work then alter them to suit your preference :)

36665 36666

madaboutlotus
26-08-14, 15:36
Hi
Thanks for the reply. Looks the same as my settings from memory, I will have to check when I get back home.

madaboutlotus
27-08-14, 07:20
Hi
Checked the recording setting and found that the 'tuner for recordings' was set as 'disabled'. Changed that to 'Auto' and hoped that would fix it, but another timer recording failed last night with the same issue. The only thing I can do now I suppose is to flash to 026 and see if that make any difference. Only seems to happen on Sly type channels and not any freeview recordings.

timofee
27-08-14, 08:15
You will get this problem if you are not using your own Ѕky card.

This thread will probably be closed by admin unless you confirm very quickly that it is your own card.

madaboutlotus
27-08-14, 08:33
Of course it is !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk