PDA

View Full Version : Miraclebox mini HD combo and crossEPG vix set up troubles

specialized
26-08-14, 12:58
I'm struggling to get the Satellite crossEPG to update (cable side is OK). I had it all up and running before I reflashed but after setting it up again it just freezes on "parsing events" and locks the TV up. I'm not sure if I've ticked something that I really don't need to tick

Can someone tell me how I set it up on a Miraclebox Combo EPG say for both sat and cable ?

Larry-G
27-08-14, 17:00
I'm struggling to get the Satellite crossEPG to update (cable side is OK). I had it all up and running before I reflashed but after setting it up again it just freezes on "parsing events" and locks the TV up. I'm not sure if I've ticked something that I really don't need to tick

Can someone tell me how I set it up on a Miraclebox Combo EPG say for both sat and cable ?

How are your tuners setup ?.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD

amspa
27-08-14, 18:41
I had the same problem on my Miraclebox Mini.

I found no way around it and in the end just abandoned CrossEPG and switched to XMLTV instead.

Larry-G
27-08-14, 18:55
sorry but that does not help here, I have multiple receivers (as can be seen in my signature below) and they all work just fine with CrossEPG. we need to look into why it is not working for you but as most people are not willing to help in the fault finding process. bugs like this can often go unfixed for ages.

yeshu26
28-08-14, 22:16
My EPG only shows for 2 hours for Sly programs, or just blank for various channels. What should I check first of all?

I would like to help, so please tell me how do I submitte bugs or any logs?

Thanks

sorry but that does not help here, I have multiple receivers (as can be seen in my signature below) and they all work just fine with CrossEPG. we need to look into why it is not working for you but as most people are not willing to help in the fault finding process. bugs like this can often go unfixed for ages.

judge
28-08-14, 22:26
My EPG only shows for 2 hours for Sly programs, or just blank for various channels. What should I check first of all?

Have you set up an EPG source?
Menu -> Setup -> System -> EPG, for SKY UK/IRE I'd use CrossEPG -> OpenTV providers, select Sky UK OpenTV here.

yeshu26
31-08-14, 22:34
Hmm I do not have Cross EPGint he menu at all!
Tried to download it, which failed. Error was "already part of the package".

Ta

judge
31-08-14, 22:36
Hmm I do not have Cross EPGint he menu at all!
Tried to download it, which failed. Error was "already part of the package".

Ta

What image are you using so?

yeshu26
31-08-14, 22:57
Vix Apollo

Joe_90
31-08-14, 22:58
It's in Setup/Service Searching

yeshu26
01-09-14, 05:50
Tony

Still dont see any cross EPG in any of the menus. Cant install it either.
FTP the same?

Joe_90
01-09-14, 12:09
I told you where it was in the previous post :confused: Press menu on your remote, then settings, then service searching. At the bottom of that menu is the CrossEPG configuration menu.

nsw9154
01-09-14, 12:38
that will take him to ABM not EPG I think he needs menu/setup/system that will take him to EPG so that he can set it up if that is what he is looking for

Joe_90
01-09-14, 13:12
He's actually managed to uninstall CrossEPG, now reflashing. You're right - it's in EPG!

nsw9154
01-09-14, 13:18
He's actually managed to uninstall CrossEPG,

well that could be the reason he could not find it :rolleyes: lol