PDA

View Full Version : Review section

steve1978
25-08-14, 09:19
Hi,

I have been considering getting a new box but looking around I don't know which one to get, there are loads to choose from and essentially they all do the same thing.

What would be great if someone on the forum could do some reviews and have a dedicated section, this could draw huge amounts of traffic to the forum as I have been discovering there are no quality reviews of enigma 2 boxes.

Do it!!! :)

Larry-G
27-08-14, 18:24
I know Sicilian used to do reviews for new receivers but life got in the way and he has not done one for a while, I would do one my self but to be honest I would not even know where to start, and would likely just end up drooling on putting users to sleep in the process.

It would be a good idea though to have a collection of user reviews for their receivers available to those who want them.

eastof111
01-10-14, 22:36
A user review section would be very beneficial and informative. Looking forward to the addition of such a section!

Stanman
02-10-14, 13:55
Hi,

I have been considering getting a new box but looking around I don't know which one to get, there are loads to choose from and essentially they all do the same thing.

What would be great if someone on the forum could do some reviews and have a dedicated section, this could draw huge amounts of traffic to the forum as I have been discovering there are no quality reviews of enigma 2 boxes.

Do it!!! :)

Not a problem, send me the boxes and will sort the reviewd[emoji39][emoji106][emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

roybach
02-11-14, 15:16
send me the boxes and will sort the reviewed You are welcome to review my recently bought XPEED LX2 with the OpenVix imge, Maybe you can get it up and running for me because I'm getting nowhere fast. :confused::

Larry-G
02-11-14, 15:20
You are welcome to review my recently bought XPEED LX2 with the OpenVix imge, Maybe you can get it up and running for me because I'm getting nowhere fast. :confused::

It would help a lot more if you created your own thread and posted exactly what you are trying to do, that way you would get the help you needed.

roybach
02-11-14, 16:13
Hi phoenix, I was merely offering an STB for Stanman to review. :)

Stanman
02-11-14, 17:26
You are welcome to review my recently bought XPEED LX2 with the OpenVix imge, Maybe you can get it up and running for me because I'm getting nowhere fast. :confused::
Post up your exact issues as Pheonix suggested and we will get you up and running.

roybach
03-11-14, 22:26
Hi Stanman and phoenix, will start a new thread regarding my issues with LX2 as suggested by yourselves.