PDA

View Full Version : is there a way to get the front digital display brighter ?

BRAVEHEART
22-11-10, 18:13
is there a way to get the front digital display brighter ?

and is there a way to get the duo to appear on screen if i switch another box off such as my virgin box ? when i try now i just get a blank screen until i manually go and select the hdmi its connected to ?

Sicilian
22-11-10, 18:16

Pretty sure theres an option, but cant remember right now.

and is there a way to get the duo to appear on screen if i switch another box off such as my virgin box ? when i try now i just get a blank screen until i manually go and select the hdmi its connected to ?

Depends on the TV, my Panny doesn't automatically switch HDMI's, I need to manually switch.

:welcome: btw

BRAVEHEART
22-11-10, 18:26
ok, would you try and find out about the display thing when ya get a chance, cheers.

jusaju
22-11-10, 18:29
Hi
Menu-setup-system-display setup-Brightness

If you are talking about vuduo panel.

BRAVEHEART
22-11-10, 18:31
i will give a try when i'm infront of the box :)

jusaju
22-11-10, 18:32
Depends on the TV, my Panny doesn't automatically switch HDMI's, I need to manually switch.

:welcome: btw

Same with me.
Edit: depends upon tv (as Sicilian said). If you have a "secret" code to your tvīs service menu mayby there is a solution.
Not in my tv.

BRAVEHEART
22-11-10, 19:18
Same with me.
Edit: depends upon tv (as Sicilian said). If you have a "secret" code to your tvīs service menu mayby there is a solution.
Not in my tv.

think you posted in the wrong thread mate, lol.

Larry-G
22-11-10, 19:22
think you posted in the wrong thread mate, lol.

nope he's in the correct thread. he was referencing a comment made by SIC about the HDMI switching of his TV, in post number 2

BRAVEHEART
22-11-10, 19:36

be even better if it went dim again when the box went on standby, know what i mean ?

andyblac
22-11-10, 20:19
be even better if it went dim again when the box went on standby, know what i mean ?

they should be 2 option top one does the brightness for ON, the bottom one does whilst in standby

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=3627&d=1290453553

BRAVEHEART
22-11-10, 23:23
they should be 2 option top one does the brightness for ON, the bottom one does whilst in standby

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=3627&d=1290453553

how do i get these, is this an ftp job or what ? cause if it is we couldnt get the box to ftp the other night, my mate had to do everything so that it was done via the usb stick ? thanks to by the way.

plusser
22-11-10, 23:44
how do i get these, is this an ftp job or what ? cause if it is we couldnt get the box to ftp the other night, my mate had to do everything so that it was done via the usb stick ? thanks to by the way.

No it's not an FTP job - go back and read post 4.

+er

BRAVEHEART
23-11-10, 00:00
No it's not an FTP job - go back and read post 4.

+er

cool man :)

jusaju
23-11-10, 00:05
cool man :)

So

Did You solved it?

charliesen
23-11-10, 01:43
Might be an idea to press the menu button and go through whats on there.
Thats what i did and its amasing what you can find lol

BRAVEHEART
23-11-10, 01:45
not tried yet, shes watching some shi*e on the tv the now and i'll try it after that, lol, woman, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !

BRAVEHEART
23-11-10, 01:47
Might be an idea to press the menu button and go through whats on there.
Thats what i did and its amasing what you can find lol

thats what i mean mate, soon as i'm able to try things shes watching stuffm so i need to wait till she *****off to bed.:mad:

jusaju
23-11-10, 02:03
thats what i mean mate, soon as i'm able to try things shes watching stuffm so i need to wait till she ***** off to bed.:mad:

OK
And nice when missus go to sleep.Nam.

Actually Your questions have shown up that Your are not a beginner so...
I really hope that You can solve the problem with remotes menu ;)

BRAVEHEART
23-11-10, 18:30
ye mate, jod done, thanks you all :)