PDA

View Full Version : New body for about £150. Miraclebox Mini HD or Technomate Nano-2T

cascas1
20-08-14, 11:55
Looking for a first box,

Have looked at the Miraclebox Mini HD or Technomate Nano-2T - both around £150 from the sponsors.

Is one preferable to the other?

The miracle box seems to have a swappable second tuner - to allow for future flexibility.
The TM mentions a hardward SD upscaler - this is only availiable on the TM

Can all Enigma 2 boxes use an android app as a remote control, or is this the Miraclebox only?

Should I be looking at anything else in this price range?

s2tephen
20-08-14, 12:44
Got both
If you want to install a hard disk inside go for the Nano the other one only allows for external HD
Only one usb on back of Miraclebox so if you use USB drive for EPH makes External Hard disk messy

cascas1
20-08-14, 23:23
How does the performance differ? The MB seems to have a faster processor/more memory.

judge
20-08-14, 23:39
How does the performance differ? The MB seems to have a faster processor/more memory.

I can't compare with a MB box, but having had both the Technomate Nano-2T & Technomate Nano-2T Super, I'd be optiong for the TM Nano-2T Super.
The extra £50 is well worth the performance increase.
Don't forget the site sponsors forum members discount.

barry2012
26-08-14, 10:59
Hi have the basic nano thats brilliant dual core lots of memory never had the tec 2t but going on technomate - nano oe cant go wrong
plus buy with a guarantee on world of satelite unlike some dodgy sellers out there specially on gumtree love clones there....