PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Which AutoBouqetMaker setting is best for a mix of HD and SD channels

Montay
20-08-14, 11:47
Now that even those of us who have legit subscriptions can no longer view our HD channels on our hobby boxes (almost enough for me to go back to the rubbish SlyHD box) what's the best AutoBoquet Maker setting to get Sly numbers with working channels.

For example I want..

101 - BBC One HD
102 - BBC Two HD
103 - ITV HD
104 - Channel 4 HD
105 - Channel 5 (not HD)

401 - Sly Sports (non HD)

503 - BBC News HD

What I mean is a mix of HD and non HD channels so we can use the ones that work on our hobby boxes. Is this possible?

Larry-G
20-08-14, 11:54
Now that even those of us who have legit subscriptions can no longer view our HD channels on our hobby boxes (almost enough for me to go back to the rubbish SlyHD box) what's the best AutoBoquet Maker setting to get Sly numbers with working channels.

For example I want..

101 - BBC One HD
102 - BBC Two HD
103 - ITV HD
104 - Channel 4 HD
105 - Channel 5 (not HD)

401 - Sly Sports (non HD)

503 - BBC News HD

What I mean is a mix of HD and non HD channels so we can use the ones that work on our hobby boxes. Is this possible?

There is no setting in ABM that will give you the setup as you list, but there are a number of custom .xml files that once added to ABM will. Search the forum for a file by zoomzoomluke

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD

Montay
20-08-14, 13:07
There is no setting in ABM that will give you the setup as you list, but there are a number of custom .xml files that once added to ABM will. Search the forum for a file by zoomzoomluke

Do you know what the custom swap option does on ABM?

nsw9154
20-08-14, 14:18
I am using ZoomZoomLuke's xml on both my LX3 and Duo2 and it is working great I am well chuffed with it :)

abu baniaz
20-08-14, 14:30
Do you know what the custom swap option does on ABM?
It swap channels around. Have a look at the xml file to see what chanenls are swapped. Basically SD to HD.