PDA

View Full Version : XBMC addons V7 will not install

obo110x
17-08-14, 20:21
Has anybody had any luck with the XBMC Ver 7 plug in? I've tried installing it and all I get is a message saying no plug ins installed, removed or updated.
I have a Vu + Duo with latest Vix image and I know the USB stick is fine as it is the one I use to flash the box.
Installed Ver 6 originally from the plug in download feed but all I got were a series of >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tried to update via the blue button but to no avail.
Any tips would be much appreciated.

Trial
18-08-14, 07:56
Hi,
I think version 10 is most recent one try this. Once installed this addon you need to install plugins for this plugin from within the plugin itself.

ciao

Alanp
18-08-14, 11:46
Hi,
I think version 10 is most recent one try this. Once installed this addon you need to install plugins for this plugin from within the plugin itself.

ciao

Thats a mouthful lol

obo110x
21-08-14, 10:44
Can't see any reference to version 10 anywhere.

Trial
21-08-14, 14:01
Hi,
I was mixed up. V7 for xbmc seems OK I mixed it with WebMedia from same author.

Have you tried installing V7 vie telnet? Copy file with FTP to /tmp on the box and then connect via telnet and then
cd /tmp
opkg install *.ipk

ciao

dikkidave
27-08-14, 15:15
Hi, sorry if im hijacking this, i got the v7 addons installed and put added some plugins... wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to have a read up on getting stuff to play on my box. I mean i can find the scren that says addons - setings - exit but i cannot find a player.. i have had it working before but cannot for the life of me, find the instuctions or what i may need to install to play media
regards

dikkidave
27-08-14, 15:53
my bad, just needed to restart enigma.. durrrr

next question though; i seem to remember installing some scripts last time to get things working correctly,do i still need to install the scripts and which ones?
regards

Larry-G
27-08-14, 15:58
Sorry I can't help as this is not really a plugin I have every used my self. (Just replying as I did not want you to think the thread was being ignored).

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD

afterburn
27-08-14, 19:56
Hi. Where can i get xbmx version 7 please. Only new to these boxs and feeling my way.

obo110x
31-08-14, 20:25
Still not working after manual setup. Seems there is an issue with Vu Duo's. afterburn you can get the Ver 7 plugin at Xtrend Alliance forum. Let me know if you have any luck with it. From what I remember the error was something like ;); whatever that means?

obo110x
28-09-14, 02:14
Version 8 is now on the plug in downloads and works fine on Vu+Duo. Thanks to everyone involved :)