PDA

View Full Version : Help!

gtg
22-11-10, 01:41
hi guys im new here, i bought vu+duo 1 month ago and im not happy with it.. its giving me lots of problems..
im using vix 1.1 image and i have problem with media player, whenever i play divx or mkv movie it lags! and subs dont work,
i have sub in UTF-8 format and sub name is same as filename.. still not working im forced to restart and after that i can see its working.. but its
pain in the ass restarting vu+ evertime.. Im also having problems with plugins like "Youtube player" .. when i use youtube player plugin it gives me green
screen. I know there is mytube plugin which works fine but i like youtube player plugin.
Pic player is also giving me green screen when i try to view pictures...
so guys help me out! i feel like i have wasted 512usd for nothing :confused:

xarqi
22-11-10, 02:11
I'm sorry to learn of your troubles, and I hope somebody can help out.

If not, I'm sure there'll be a buyer for it out there, say someone who wants a superb twin tuner DVB-S HD recorder, rather than a media player and internet gateway.

irishchris
22-11-10, 02:12
well really vu+ duo is a dual tuner dvb-s2 satellite reciever. it is known that its media capabilities need work but i think rightly vu+ support and image teams are concentrating on getting all the television portions of the vu+ working and enhanced eg dvb-t support etc. youtube plugin worked perfectly but when youtube changed a lot few months back it caused problems with this plugin which are been worked on by the plugin creator {source:google} i personally use mytube which works perfect for the rare occasion i use it. it would be nice to see greater codec support in media player and im sure in time support will be developed for that but for now the vu+ duo does exactly what it says on the tin -- ie excellent twin sat reciever :)