PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Mashup on Vu+Duo2, Enigma2 box help

LinoDavis
12-08-14, 18:22
Hi guys i have a vu+Duo2 set top box running Enigma2(Vix) on xbmc i can install Mashup and get menu's but i cant access an file (movies tv etc).

is it not possible to get mashup on this box

thanks in advance, help much apprecaited

duoduo
12-08-14, 19:27
Short answer is it won't work mate, xbmc on enigma2 is still a work in progress.

judge
13-08-14, 00:20
xbmc on enigma2 is still a work in progress.

A work in progress that won't work well for a long time yet.
Different OS, different architecture.
The xbmc plugin available for E2 is working better than ever but still lots of BSOD & not an ideal solution.

Mr. Mister
13-08-14, 00:30
Guys.. To move this one a little in our favour.. ( STB owners.. ) There is a guy on facebook who does alot for XMBC

Do a search for Adrian Tec This guys posts alot of stuff on his own page.. and also on a page called XMBC 4 Noobs..

The guy Adrian Tec.. would defo be an asset.. and all you have to do is convince him to have a look at linux receivers.. and see what can be done..

Just have a look at his facebook page to see what he has accomplished..

Hope this helps..

cwebb66
16-08-14, 22:14
Guys.. To move this one a little in our favour.. ( STB owners.. ) There is a guy on facebook who does alot for XMBC

Do a search for Adrian Tec This guys posts alot of stuff on his own page.. and also on a page called XMBC 4 Noobs..

The guy Adrian Tec.. would defo be an asset.. and all you have to do is convince him to have a look at linux receivers.. and see what can be done..

Just have a look at his facebook page to see what he has accomplished..

Hope this helps..

i joined his group and he seems a nice guy